• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Crosman part price list

Started by chinaboy, January 25, 2013, 09:51:10 PM

chinaboy

Is there a site that shows the prices of individual crosman parts.  I want to start pricing up my next build.  I would want to compare things like the cost of 2300 parts with 2240 parts.   Like the difference in price of tubes amongst other various parts.  I know of a few sites like Gmac and I have to search what other sites I have saved.  But I thought I'd ask the experts.   Cost is definitely a concern for me so I try to find the best bang for my buck and weigh things like excepting print stamp on a 2240 tube over a clean 2300 tube if the price difference is a lot.   I know I could call crosman and ask individual item cost, but this would take forever and bug the poor people on the phone.  Thanks for any resources fellas!    8)

arkmaker †

Do not know of any one list..

CROSMAN used to list prices in the EVP's, but those were simpler Times.
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

breakfastchef

Quote from: chinaboy on January 25, 2013, 09:51:10 PM
Is there a site that shows the prices of individual crosman parts. 

The short and long answer to your question is 'no'. Prices, in particular, are fluid. Part numbers also can change, but the Crosman folks are good about providing you with the updated number.
Larry

BDS

+1 to that but, I believe their prices to always be fair value and... generally, you will not buy Crosman parts cheaper than thru Crosman parts dept. especially their $4 shpg charge on most items.

Also, many items cannot be had anywhere but Crosman H.Q. parts dept.

I know there are those who say they have "secret" sources and special deals for parts, it's mostly BS IMHO
Brian

chinaboy

I had a feeling this was the answer.  I just wish there was a website where you could breeze through all the current available parts with the current prices and tally your total purchase costs like on amazon or something.  I'll keep dreaming and start bugging the ladies at crosman again for prices. 

And I agree the crosman prices are always fair and $4 shipping is great.