• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

News Flash

Started by Bear406, January 25, 2013, 10:25:58 PM

Bear406

‎*****...News Flash...*****
    Welsh farmers DNA found in Tesco lamb!!
The Darkness Is Within One's Soul...
HW77 MK 1 4.5mm V-Mach Hawke 6x24-44 - AS2250XT 8 Shot 5.5mm Tasco 6x24-50 - SMK SYNSG 5.5mm Tasco 3x9-40 - SMK 208SKL 5.5mm Hawke 4-32 HD - Beeman P17 4.5mm Red/Green Dot

breakfastchef

Larry

Bear406

The Darkness Is Within One's Soul...
HW77 MK 1 4.5mm V-Mach Hawke 6x24-44 - AS2250XT 8 Shot 5.5mm Tasco 6x24-50 - SMK SYNSG 5.5mm Tasco 3x9-40 - SMK 208SKL 5.5mm Hawke 4-32 HD - Beeman P17 4.5mm Red/Green Dot

bgmcgee

Something just ain't right with this ;D
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

ped

pmsl and got beer all over the keyboard
ped
I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

RC1947

BDS

Old Scots joke about MacGregor the golf course keeper...

MacGregor was havin an ale at the end of the day, all by himself again at the "19th" hole and a fella asks him, "Mac, I hear that you built this mighty oak bar top in this here pub, is that true?" Aye said Mac, with me own two hands. So another fella pipes up and says "and I've heard that all these fairways on the course are trimmed and cared for by you, every blade of grass manicured to perfection" Aye, barked MacGregor, each and very blade, with me own two hands. A third fella chimes in and says... "MacGregor, I've been told that you actually built this fine Pub as well?" MacGregor shouted back... Aye, and put all me heart into it I did. Finally, a visitor to the golf course from London says.. "Mac Gregor... with all the love and attention you put into this fine golf course, why is that you have no mates and drink alone?" MacGregor looks around the room and rumbles back at the lot of e'm... Yes I built that bar top, and this Pub too, and yes, each and every hole has been cared for by me, Mac Gregor... but d' ya think anyone remembers that.... Noooo... but catch one stray sheep on the 9th hole and  av' your way with it, Now that they remember!!!   :D  ;D  ;D
Brian

storsy

It's mutton or nuthin'  :-[
it is ok that we protect animals rights,
But much more important,
We protect our HUMAN rights.....

Scotland-UK