• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

No crosman trigger shoes today

Started by Brent, February 12, 2013, 06:51:21 PM

Brent

Just called in an order for some parts, half way through it I gave him the part number for the silver trigger shoe... and he stopped me cold. No amount of sweet talking would change his mind.

Told him I know of guys ordering them, still no go. If I had a CCS gun, then he would have done it. By the way, they were priced at $10.34 today.

Oh well.....

quickster47 †

Such is the game at Crosman.  Guess they do keep records of just who orders guns from the CCS.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Fronzdan

Yep they are nice people until you try sneaking in a CCS part.  :P

Crosshairs

I guess it's time to order a CCS gun. If you want i can order one for you it will just cost the extra shipping from me to you.
                                   Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Brent

Quote from: quickster47 on February 12, 2013, 07:11:16 PM
Such is the game at Crosman.  Guess they do keep records of just who orders guns from the CCS.

Carl

They do actually. He offered to look up my name if I had bought a CCS gun for me. Either that... or if I got it as a present... he needed the serial number, and then he could reference that to a CCS order. If I had a serial number... I might... might have sneaked it through  ;)

They seemed pretty definite and accustomed to the process of making sure I had the right to get one.  ;)

Brent

Quote from: Crosshairs on February 12, 2013, 07:33:44 PM
I guess it's time to order a CCS gun. If you want i can order one for you it will just cost the extra shipping from me to you.
                                   Mike

Thanks Mike! Very cool of you to offer to do that!!

I think I am going to get one from after market. They are about the same price, and I've read they fit better.

Who do you guys recommend?

Fronzdan

I have 2 or 3 of the ones made by B&A...

http://www.airgunbna.com/

They fit most triggers including the ones that come with the PRod trigger frame.

bgmcgee

That's the one I have on my 1377 its a tight fit on the p-rod trigger but it fits and it feels good.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

T191032

It ain't like it used to be but, eh, it's do.

Brent

Thanks Guys!

I spent an hour or so looking up every vendor I could find, to see who is making trigger shoes. Best I can tell, there are really only three now, besides Crosman... Mountain air, B&A, and these:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/79574/message/1346680074/Trigger+shoes

My favorite is the black B&A shoe... think I would prefer the ridges cut into it over smooth... as I think it would allow me to apply slow even pressure and not fear my finger slightly slipping as I was doing it - but had my heart set on silver  ;)

Brent

Quote from: T191032 on February 14, 2013, 03:52:41 AM
Not sure what color you want, might try ANS, that's where I got mine -

http://www.ansgear.com/ANS_Paintball_Simi_Valley_s/1203.htm
Cool - Thanks!
Didn't see your post... was writing mine as you posted yours. Will go check them out now. thanks again

Fronzdan

I have one of the shiny silver ones from the link you posted from the Yellow.  His are nice too, but they have a narrower channel and will have trouble fitting some trigger styles.

Brent

Here is what I found over at ANS:
http://www.ansgear.com/ANS_Autococker_Trigger_Shoe_Chrome_p/ansactschrome.htm

Decided for that price, and $2.50 for shipping... I would try one out.

T191032 - how do you like yours? What gun did you put it on? Thanks again for the heads up on these!

Thanks Fronzdan for the feedback. Going to take yours and bgmcgee's advise, and the next one is going to be B&A's black one. Want to see how it feels and see if I am right about the grooving on it.

Brent

Opps... went to edit... and some how posted again. Think I fat thumbed it, and hit quote by accident lol

bgmcgee

I have the black b&a on my 1377 and I really like how the grooves feel. They are not overly pronounced just enough to add a little grip to the finger.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"