• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Anywhere to buy wood grips / pumper at the moment?

Started by rlschne, February 17, 2013, 11:38:39 PM

rlschne

Hi all, new to the forum. Recently bought a 1337 that I am loving and really want to replace the stock plastic... I've looked all over for wood grips and pumper, but at the moment it seems rather hard to find them in the US.

RB grips - not taking orders for a couple months... Then probably quite back logged if they do start again..
Crooked barn - will only take intl orders
Hellgrips- no response

Anyone have any other suggestions?

Fronzdan

Try Keith Eisler. Not sure if he makes pump arms, but he might. He does make nice grips though. Send him am email.

http://www.airgunartisans.com/AA%20Keiths%20Grips.htm

Crosshairs

bl4de-rr1 is a member he makes nice sets for the 13XX guns send him a PM.
                                       Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Fronzdan

The user Firris on here was making some interesting furniture for Crosman pistols as well. He hasn't been around here for a while, but he may still be up and running.

bgmcgee

Rich at airgrips.com makes nice ones too,has some Sheridan grips for sale here now.  He might make you a set.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

rlschne

Thanks to all for the suggestions.. I'll contact them and let you know if I have any successes!

quickster47 †

If you have even the smallest amount of basic skills in your little fingers you could give it a try yourself.  Lots of folks have made a set for themselves and the results are pretty amazing.

Just give it a try!

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

arkmaker †

This should stand to remind us all how very fragile our hobbies supplier list is!!!
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

bgmcgee

KevinP

Quote from: arkmaker on February 18, 2013, 01:55:21 PM
This should stand to remind us all how very fragile our hobbies supplier list is!!!

Indeed .....
Kevin
Albany, New York

Tater

Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

bgmcgee

Doesn't say but Looks to me like right hand grips.

arkmaker †

Those are right hand and if you don't jump soon, they will be gone, gone, gone...........the price is excellent for a complete set in walnut!!
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

quickster47 †

After looking at those grips you might need to be careful purchasing them as I think they are made for the early 2-screw trigger frames which are slightly different than the 3-screw frames.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Fronzdan

Those are RB Sportsman grips...I had to modify mine quite a bit to be comfortable.  They are too wide at the bottom.  His target grips are much better.