• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Anyone hear on how Rich is doing?

Started by Brent, February 28, 2013, 05:00:33 AM

quickster47 †

I can tell from some PM exchanges with Rich that he is immensely enjoying his meds.  :)  Bless his little heart...

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

arkmaker †

I had mistakenly thought that I did not need any more drugs! Last ones I took were at 4 o'clock am. Well, live and learn!!! I came home today about 5 pm and laid down for a nap. Extremely tired, but not hurting to bad. An hour and a half later I awoke in pure agony. And fellas, I mean screaming pain.....I ate two pills and the pain has just subsided now! I feel like such a dumb a$$ for thinking that after three days the pain from sawing off my bone would be gone.
Like I said Live and Learn

I'll be popping one of those bad boys every six hours from now on!  And thanks again guys for your well wishes. I'll get there, just might take a few weeks  :-*

Rich
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Brent

I so get that Rich. Won't hardly take an aspirin for a headache.

Hang in there!! I know it is so sucking right now. Everyone I know who has done this... seem to be genuinely happy in the end they did. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. All of us are here for you... even if it is only to try to make you laugh. If you need anything... all you need to do is ask I am sure. Not sure what that means, other than our friendship with support... but we will figure it out.

Feel Better!!

mudduck48

Quote from: Brent on March 02, 2013, 02:38:43 AM
I so get that Rich. Won't hardly take an aspirin for a headache.

Hang in there!! I know it is so sucking right now. Everyone I know who has done this... seem to be genuinely happy in the end they did. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. All of us are here for you... even if it is only to try to make you laugh. If you need anything... all you need to do is ask I am sure. Not sure what that means, other than our friendship with support... but we will figure it out.

Feel Better!!
Ditto +
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

targettgii

Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

1377x

Quote from: arkmaker on March 02, 2013, 02:13:05 AM
I had mistakenly thought that I did not need any more drugs! Last ones I took were at 4 o'clock am. Well, live and learn!!! I came home today about 5 pm and laid down for a nap. Extremely tired, but not hurting to bad. An hour and a half later I awoke in pure agony. And fellas, I mean screaming pain.....I ate two pills and the pain has just subsided now! I feel like such a dumb a$$ for thinking that after three days the pain from sawing off my bone would be gone.
Like I said Live and Learn

I'll be popping one of those bad boys every six hours from now on!  And thanks again guys for your well wishes. I'll get there, just might take a few weeks  :-*

Rich
i know what you are talking about.i did the same thing. waiting for the pain to get worse before taking meds, you are making the meds work harder as i was told. by taking them even when the pain is very little it keeps the worst of the pain at bay.
closed mouths dont get fed

quickster47 †

Gosh, didn't any of you guys grow up in the early 60s and learn about drugs and how they work in your body and on your mind?

I am told that was some of the best times I had but because of those drugs can't remember a lot about it.  ;D

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Tater

Quote from: Crosshairs on March 01, 2013, 07:01:09 PM
Rich is custom built now with his new hip mods.

He just can't help himself, he has to mod everything.   ;)

Seriously Rich, I hope your recover goes well and quickly.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

Crosshairs

Quote from: quickster47 on March 02, 2013, 04:57:04 PM
Gosh, didn't any of you guys grow up in the early 60s and learn about drugs and how they work in your body and on your mind?

I am told that was some of the best times I had but because of those drugs can't remember a lot about it.  ;D

Carl

LOL You crack me up Carl !!
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

WyoMan

Quote from: Crosshairs on March 03, 2013, 12:55:37 AM
LOL You crack me up Carl !!
+1 That was funny, I grew up in 60's & 70's. Carl didn't tell us how he learned  :D
Hey Rich, make sure they don't cheat you on that last refill  ;D
Hope you're well, serious now
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance