• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Good buy on a 1377

Started by mrb02334, March 03, 2013, 07:29:45 AM

mrb02334

Well for once I wasen't too late. I saw an ad in the American Airgun ads for a 1377 with a steel breech and a 1.5 scope, like new cond. Asking price $50.00.
Turns out he only lives about 20 min. from me, went in tonight and picked it up. It's like new, not a mark on it. The scope has to go, it's mounted to low, putting pellets in with tweezers is not my idea of fun. The seller told me if I didn't like it after I shot it he would give me my money back. It shoots great. I have to lighten up the trigger, part of the trigger re-do. Now I have to add to my Crosman order, it's brown so I need a 2289 pump handle, black grips and a stock. I wasen't looking for a 1377, but it was a good buy. You guys are a bad infulence on me, I told the bride that you guys made me buy it.  I realy enjoy reading your posts and I have learned a lot. Thank all of you for shearing your knowlage, thats what makes this the best forum I belong to.
Jon

1377x

WOW!!!
that is a good deal! i would have jumped on too!
do you know if it has a stock piston and valve in it ???
who knows it could have the whole 9 yards
closed mouths dont get fed

mrb02334

No, totaly stock but with the steel breech I'm half way there. OK I'm not but it's a good start.
Jon

Tater

Quote from: mrb02334 on March 03, 2013, 08:59:47 AM
No, totaly stock but with the steel breech I'm half way there. OK I'm not but it's a good start.
Jon

It is a good start. Good deal you got there.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

sandpiper

Quote from: mrb02334 on March 03, 2013, 07:29:45 AM
You guys are a bad infulence on me, I told the bride that you guys made me buy it. 

Yup, 13 77/22 and a 2240 is a must. The CAPOF pressure will remain until every member has one  ;)

KevinP

Quote from: sandpiper on March 03, 2013, 11:08:42 AM
Yup, 13 77/22 and a 2240 is a must. The CAPOF pressure will remain until every member has one  ;)
;D ;D
Kevin
Albany, New York

Crosshairs

Good deal congrats.
                  Mike  :-*
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

quickster47 †

I'm tellin' uinz, some folks have all the luck of being in the right place at the right time.

Congratulations on a great deal.  :-*

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

Brent

Good for you  :)
Sounds nice! That was a good deal. Can tell you are excited  :) :-*

Jaker

Nice find! A steel breech in Canada is $40.00 alone.
Crosman C31
1377 PHASE I
1322 New version
357-6 Brown grips
357-6 New version
Phantom 500
Beretta Elite II
Webley Alecto .22
Daisy Powerline 008
Beeman P17

onebaddj

Awesome deal! This is the beginning of the end though. Now the list of mods will come. Lol
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.

tnpaw

Now! Those are the kind of Deals I would like to Fine! Would you send some of your MoJo this way? :-*