• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

EBay

Started by blake.l, March 09, 2013, 08:55:45 AM

blake.l

So what has changed in ebay? When I first joined the board and started looking for parts on ebay you never seen any complete guns except for arisoft. I wasa looking earlier and ran across several break barrel and nitro piston rifles for sale... I also ran across severl pistols from 1322 to HPA????

1377x

the question are they still listed ??? many get listed many get removed
closed mouths dont get fed

arkmaker †

Ed has it right. Some people try to slip them by, but they always seem to bet pulled fairly quick. The only way you can get one is if they have a buy it now button. If you bid in normal auction style, it will never make it to the end and you will just be wasting you time. Others have said they have contacted the seller and bought after it was pulled. I tried that but had no luck.
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

1377x

i wonder if they still have to pay the listing fees ??? ;D

quickster47 †

Quote from: 1377x on March 09, 2013, 01:21:39 PM
i wonder if they still have to pay the listing fees ??? ;D

Supposedly eBay has monitoring software that lets them know the moment something is listed.  So they are at least aware of all items being listed.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

1377x

right
now that i thought of it when i listed a crosman barrel it got removed and they said no charge for the listing because it was removed.i called ebay and asked why barrel was removed and others were allowed and they said because i didnt state it was not a firearm

BassManNate

By that logic, all items have to state that they're not firearms.

KevinP

They have a bunch of geeks ,all over the us that sit and look for stuff...
I it is not legal in California than it wont fly. ( their HQ is in Ca. )
Kevin
Albany, New York