• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

NEW SIGHT #2

Started by mudduck48, March 15, 2013, 02:12:27 AM

mudduck48

In answer to everyones question, will the open sight blade fit the Williams WGRS-54 sight, the answer is YES! The peep sight was just too big for me. I was like looking throuh a 55 gal drum at a broom stick. This sight is the one. I now have a sight that works. This will be 2 part because I can only give 3 pics at a time. First pic is the new sight. Second pic is the peep. Last is 5 shots at 20ft with GAMO HUNTER doam pellets. Buy this sight a Brownells, it is cheaper than Midway and I received it in 2 days.
http://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/sights/sight-parts/rear-sight-blades/wgos-wdos-blades-prod26041.aspx
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

mudduck48

More pics, the sight from the top and the sight looking down the barrel. I bought the U sight in 3/16" and it works great. Brownells is the place. That is 5 shots in basically 1 hole.
http://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/sights/sight-parts/rear-sight-blades/wgos-wdos-blades-prod26041.aspx

Brent

Cool. Good for you! Now you have it exactly how you wanted it  :)
Good to know that it is a good fit  :)

chongman

Long days and pleasant nights to you...

Crosshairs

Looks like a real nice sight.  :-*
                             Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

quickster47 †

Thanks for the update mudduck.  It is good to see that it does fit as I'm sure there are many that will be changing over.

Good job sir.  :-*

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

1377x

looks like its doing the job pertty darn good
lpa what :P forget the lpa I want this set up
might have to look into that since I want a gun with open sights
closed mouths dont get fed

mudduck48

mudduck48

Quote from: 1377x on March 15, 2013, 03:33:29 AM
looks like its doing the job pertty darn good
lpa what :P forget the lpa I want this set up
might have to look into that since I want a gun with open sights
I bought a LPA sight for my gun, but with the 14 1/2" barrel it would not work. LPA is made more for the shorter barrels and does not work worth a duck poop for a carbine. IMO it was liking looking through the windshield at a broom stick. Not made for close up. This new sight works great, just what I was looking for, open sights on my carbine.

droid

Quote from: mudduck48 on March 15, 2013, 03:57:17 AM
No, that is not the base. The base is a WGRS-54. Brownells #962-100-054WB.
http://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/sights/rear-sights/wgrs-receiver-sights-prod16154.aspx
scrool down and you will see it. Cheaper here than on Midway.

Looks real nice, shame it is about $75 over here in the UK though. Saying that the LPA is around that price too.
Full Brass 2240, Custom 2300s, Custom 2250XL, Custom Beretta PX4 Storm, Custom SAI 1911 MEU
www.ratbuster.co.uk

1377x

Quote from: droid on March 15, 2013, 10:28:26 AM
Looks real nice, shame it is about $75 over here in the UK though. Saying that the LPA is around that price too.
since they aren't a scope can they be sent to you via private party out of the country?
closed mouths dont get fed