• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Crosshairs Christmass present

Started by mudduck48, March 16, 2013, 06:32:41 PM

mudduck48

Crosshairs shooting one of his Christmass presents.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr8PU-XkFVw#ws]Makarov Co2 BB Gun Chrony Test[/url]
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Pikie

Mudduck, Thanks for the look. As usual, Mike does a nice job :-*
Vince

arkmaker †

yep, I am impressed! I can't shoot that good with any of my pistols, never mind a BB gun!!  Nice video Mike!
Rich
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

WyoMan

Great video, thanks duck.....that was some pretty good shooting Mike  :-* gun looks real nice!
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

Crosshairs

Thanks guys i almost forgot about that video that's what i mean about the Makarov she is accurate and such a short barrel. They did a good job on that one. The gun can be field striped too.
                             Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Brent

I looked at one of those when I put my BB gun thread up and it was mentioned in there. Keep thinking... how accurate can that short barrel really be? This helps answer that. Maybe for the money... that is the one to consider?

mudduck48

That is how I found this vid. :) I was looking on u tube for info. on the Makarov.
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Crosshairs

I really need to make some more videos.
                           Mike

Tater

Quote from: Crosshairs on March 16, 2013, 11:54:30 PM
                           Mike

Yes please!!!!    :-*
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

Crosshairs

Quote from: Brent on March 16, 2013, 09:06:34 PM
I looked at one of those when I put my BB gun thread up and it was mentioned in there. Keep thinking... how accurate can that short barrel really be? This helps answer that. Maybe for the money... that is the one to consider?
It's worth the money Brent not only is it accurate but lots of fun to shoot i shoot cans hanging from a string and hit them when it's swinging it's part of my training that i kinda made up is shooting moving targets believe me it helps you shoot better. I have a video of my doing that with my C11 and it's lots of fun to boot.
                                   Mike

Brent

Quote from: Crosshairs on March 16, 2013, 11:54:30 PM
                           Mike

That would be cool  :) :-*

sandpiper

From the title I thought it was going to be Mike getting a Chrony for Christmas and shooting it  :o

Crosshairs

Quote from: sandpiper on March 17, 2013, 01:55:25 AM
From the title I thought it was going to be Mike getting a Chrony for Christmas and shooting it  :o
I have.

sandpiper

Quote from: Crosshairs on March 17, 2013, 02:02:11 AM
I have.

Mike, we don't want to see the vid of you hitting the chrony, just the vid of you swearing afterwards  ;)

Crosshairs

Quote from: sandpiper on March 17, 2013, 02:57:47 AM
Mike, we don't want to see the vid of you hitting the chrony, just the vid of you swearing afterwards  ;)
;D yeah Bleep Bleep Bleep that piece of bleep lol. It still works lmao.