• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

About how much do you shoot in a week?

Started by Brent, April 06, 2013, 01:15:56 AM

Brent

About how much do you shoot in a week?  ???

I know allot of us are building, modding, maintaining, and fiddling with our guns quite a bit around here during the week ... but how much are you getting a chance to shoot in a week?

The weather I am sure has something to do with it for many of us. Thank god Winter is over. Think on it, for when the weather is cooperating.

1377x

i try to shoot at least one session a week would like it to be more though
closed mouths dont get fed

quickster47 †

I try and shoot at least an hour each day and sometimes more.  I can do that because once I get a good shooter I put it aside and don't mess with it.  I have lots of others to mess with and plenty of pieces parts to experiment with on other guns.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

arkmaker †

That's the bummer. I have been out of work for over a month now and not able to really get out and shoot until the last week or so. But normally, I try to get out there for an hour a couple times a week. Add in a weekly trip to the PB range (which I jonesing for) and I get a few hours shooting. You'd think I would be a pretty good shot with all that shooting, but I still suck!
Rich
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

JEBert

QuoteI know allot of us are building, modding, maintaining, and fiddling with our guns quite a bit around here during the week ...
Don't forget READING CAPOF.  I spend more time keeping up with the posts on here than I do anything else besides work and sleeping.  I guess I'm a slow reader.  If I could wean myself from the forum, I would be able to shoot once a week and enter at least one of our comps a month.  At least I can fiddle with the guns at my desk while I read and sometimes I can read on the forum while I work.  I'm going out to the shed right now, the tax returns can wait.
Cheers,
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

arkmaker †

Quote from: JEBert on April 06, 2013, 01:35:31 AM
.  I'm going out to the shed right now, the tax returns can wait.
Cheers,

;D ;D :-*
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

gdm620

Try to shoot at least an hour 3 or 4 times a week.  I can shoot up to 15 yards indoors.  I have to drive some where to shoot outside.  I do that a lot in the summer though. 
Gary
Crosman 1322
Benjamin Marauder Pistol
.177 PCP target pistol
2300kt with LW barrel

bgmcgee

Quote from: arkmaker on April 06, 2013, 01:32:10 AM
You'd think I would be a pretty good shot with all that shooting, but I still suck!
Rich
I'm with you Rich, I shoot the pistols a few times every couple of days.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

Gippeto

Think I average about an hour a week...not nearly as much as I'd like. Will be "regular" heat in the garage this coming winter, which will make popping out  to the garage for an hour in the evening much easier.

But...ground squirrels (Richardsons and thirteen lined) are starting to come out of hibernation....should be more trigger time soon. ;)

Al

breakfastchef

I try to shoot at least one hour each day; sometime more, sometimes less. I also shoot all of my guns every week.

I do know that since I became an airgunner 21 months ago, I have shot through 30,000+ pellets (.177, .20 & .22).
Larry

mudduck48

I try to shoot every nite. At least 25 to 30 shots.
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

WyoMan

I shoot about 20 to 30 shots almost every day with my pumpers  :)
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

Sinclue

Built a narrow range in the basement with a max of 40 feet so I wouldn't go crazy (crazier?).
I try to get in some time every day...goal being an hour.
Often have to settle for a couple dozen rounds from a pumper or break barrel.
I try to get out to a range a couple of times a month for longer distances and some rimfire work, but free time and weather haven't gotten it together for a month now.

Noah

If I had a place to shoot, I think I would shoot more than most of you.  :o :o :o

As a result, shoot a string today and say, "That's for you, Noah..."  :o ??? :-*
"Money is like fertilizer: When it's hoarded, it stinks. When spread around, cool stuff grows." John Densmore, drummer of The Doors

Crosman 1377, 1322, 1325, 1750, 2250 and 2540, Benjamin Steroid 392, IB QB78D, Avanti/Daisy 853, Slavia 634.

Pikie

I shoot about 100 pellets a week. Four groups of five per sitting. Not as much as I'd like to, but more than none :)
Vince