• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

1377 changes

Started by blake.l, April 15, 2013, 10:24:10 AM

blake.l

Well did a little work on my 1377...  I changed out the pump grip, added SS pin for the mechanism, since my boy wanted to scope the Benji I took the rear sight of it and put it on the 1377 and did a lil work to the front sight and added a lil muzzle brake for looks....

bgmcgee

Looking good. :-* I like the muzzle brake.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

BigErn

Nice work Blake! Good idea using the trail rear sight on the 1377. The muzzle brake looks super cool and I like the fiber optic front sight too  :-* :-*. Where did you get that muzzle brake and how does it mount?

quickster47 †

I too like that little muzzle brake and would like to know where you picked it up.  Also the fiber optic piece on the front sight, did you do that?

Great work.   :-*  1377s are great guns to work on with an endless stream of mods that can be made to them.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

blake.l

Quote from: BigErn on April 15, 2013, 01:05:08 PM
Nice work Blake! Good idea using the trail rear sight on the 1377. The muzzle brake looks super cool and I like the fiber optic front sight too  :-* :-*. Where did you get that muzzle brake and how does it mount?

BigErn, I bought the muzzle brake off EBay, Davio here on the boards sells them. As for mounting,  it just slides over the little stepped portion on the barrel and is glued. I took the front site off and reamed it out enough so the brake would fit further on the barrel and used a lil 5min epoxy to hold it to the barrel

Quote from: quickster47 on April 15, 2013, 01:51:17 PM
I too like that little muzzle brake and would like to know where you picked it up.  Also the fiber optic piece on the front sight, did you do that?

Great work.   :-*  1377s are great guns to work on with an endless stream of mods that can be made to them.

Carl

Carl, Like I was telling BigErn Davio sells them. And yes I just cut a piece of the fiber optic to fit the top of the site and spread a lil Superglue on it and stuck it and it works good, very simple lil mod..

Cross Pistol Packer

Those mods look good,the 1322 pump grip feels far better than original,nice :)
Crosmans, start as a hobby,then an obsession...

Golgo13

That pump handle is beefy, i like it.

Brutuz

My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

Brent

Look great Blake!!  :) :-*

I am liking that brake and the fiber also!! Have been planning in adding fiber to my front sight, and you just got me more motivated to get it done  ;) ;D

targettgii

Blake the 1377 looks very good nice job.That little brake is cool. 8)
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

1377x

looking good!
nice muzzle brake
closed mouths dont get fed

seagullplayer

Crosman 1377 scope, laser, tactical light
Crosman 1322
Crosman 600
Crosman storm XL
Benjamin  titan 22
Daisy 15XT
Beeman P17
Crosman Trail NP Pistol
WRS 350 .177

Martin, Harley, Goldwing and Cub Cadet, ya I'm like that...

HappyHunter

Nice mods, Blake! That turned out very, very nice indeed. :-*

That brake is the perfect size for your gun. Looks really well proportioned with the rest of it. I like it way much!  8)

Any change in POA vs POI/groupings since installing the brake?

Cheers,
Todd
Todd

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things!

Crosshairs

Very cool nice to see something different like that muzzle brake good job.
                           Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

tnpaw

;)Way Cool! Love everything about it!...........tnpaw