• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Any one wanna try??

Started by blake.l, April 20, 2013, 02:15:14 PM

blake.l

Who wants to accept my challenge? Ran it across one forum member but they didn't want any part off... Its so heavy that my 13yr old needs a stock... I know its bound to be able to be done... Why could you make an adapter like the stock adapter that has an end to slide over the trail np tube? you might have to Dremel some of the stock plastic to get it to slide over the tube??? If done right you could powder coat it or blue it with the aluminum stuff, and just leave it on when you wanted to shoot pistol...

1377x

a better pic is needed
can you post one of it sitting up? instead of lying on its side
closed mouths dont get fed

Colt25

I think you want to put a stock on your NP pistol.If nothing else works, use JB weld :-* :-*

BigErn

I was thinking a nice custom wood stock would be cool. Maybe you can epoxy a mellon adapter on the end of the pistol.

brz-ryder †

I pass i`d have to dig the dang thing out of the attic

Jim
my shooters
Crosman 2240 stock
Crosman 2240 highly modded
Crosman 2240 polished
Crosman stubby 2240
Crosman 116 x3
Crosman Vigilante
Crosman 1861 shiloh
Daisy 1140
Beeman p17
ruger mark 1
hatsan supercharger 25 in .22
Crosman heritage 2260
Crosman AS2250XT
Winchester M14

dan_house

Get an AR15 pignose and a buffer tube/buttstock that fits the pig nose.
attach the pignose to where you show wnating to attach the Tippman stock (looks like atippman stock anyway) with screws and JBweld.
The Browning B800 and the new Trail Np are similar in size and shape, and this is what I did to my B800:

B800 assembled with the CAR buttstcok

The endplug on the B800 was (is?) polymer. I ground it flat, glued and screwed the pignose to it.
Just depends on what the edd plug for the Trail is mde of, and how monkey dung crazy youwnat to get.
ANd somebody mentioend a wood stock? Ye, that was on the 800 too:

dr_subsonic's pneumatic research lab
The lunatic fringe of American airgunning

Southwest Montana's Headquarters for airgunning supremacy

Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

BDS

Nice Dan... I think the Supercharger and B800 are the same gun and different stocks? Or... is the Quattro triger and recoil assist rails diff?

Have you seen this Hatsan yet?
Brian

dan_house

just saw that today on CAPOF.....
the gun itself looks the same (and yes, its my understanding Hatsan branded them for Browning), and the stock for the Hatsan carbine has soem similarity to the B800. Not seen the Hatsan in person.
I never got my B800 recoil sled to work. The thing is a beast, but it balnced well in my hand, and I never noticed a poi shift with the assist on. but its not as "tight" as the Crosman unit appears to be, and no hole to hsoot the pellet thru. It slipped on around the front sight, and was just an open tube along its length
I do like that stock setupo the hatsan

dan_house

Blake, can you post a few picks of the gun from a side on perspective, a couple close ups of the back end of it, and measurements of the end plug and the end of the Tippman stock?
have a couple ideas but need better visuals......

PC77

If you use stock bedding instead of JB Weld it comes with dye you could dye it black. The bedding dye might even dye JB Weld black.
pc

chongman

I mix a drop of black lacquer paint with JB Weld.  It's compatible as you can use lacquer thinner to reduce JB for casting small objects. It doesn't say it on the tube but some time ago I called the company and got the "word"  :-*
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

brz-ryder †

Yhe forearm of my hatsan supercharger 25 is a little thinner than the one in your pic and i`ve heard of ppl adapting the  crosman 1399 stock to fit it

Jim
my shooters
Crosman 2240 stock
Crosman 2240 highly modded
Crosman 2240 polished
Crosman stubby 2240
Crosman 116 x3
Crosman Vigilante
Crosman 1861 shiloh
Daisy 1140
Beeman p17
ruger mark 1
hatsan supercharger 25 in .22
Crosman heritage 2260
Crosman AS2250XT
Winchester M14

PC77

Quote from: chongman on April 26, 2013, 01:10:12 AM
I mix a drop of black lacquer paint with JB Weld.  It's compatible as you can use lacquer thinner to reduce JB for casting small objects. It doesn't say it on the tube but some time ago I called the company and got the "word"  :-*
[/quote

I didn't know that. Thanks
pc