• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Co2 Brands - Update / 6-10-13

Started by nomobux, May 11, 2013, 01:20:40 PM

Gareth

I'm not saying I wouldn't use other brands of CO2 cartridges, but as long as Crosman CO2 is readily available both locally and online, I prefer to use it.

Crosshairs

Looks like some good Co2 deals there. I like the godfather deal maybe i will try the others.
                        Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

nomobux

Quote from: Crosshairs on May 22, 2013, 05:08:28 PM
Looks like some good Co2 deals there. I like the godfather deal maybe i will try the others.
                        Mike

Mike ... I was waiting for GF customer service to reply before posting, but I'm starting to think that ain't happnin.

When I got my order ( sent usps ) it was in a medium priority box. They are pretty light wt and 300 carts are heavy. The box looked pooched and taped up. The carts are not boxed like the site pics. They are in fact 3 / 100 per clear plastic bags. Anyway, when I opened the box, 2 bags were split open and I then became leery. I counted TWICE and both times were 291.

I called and the cust serv lady insisted I repeat my story via email  ???. I did within 15 minutes. That was 3 day ago.
  Sooo, that's my story and I'm stickin to it.  On a side note, I've run 5 carts now and they work well. Also, I don't think a medium flat rate priority box is $30+ to ship.

In the big picture, I guess 9 short isn't a big deal overall, but it would be nice to hear from them. I kinda thot I was getting a runaround.
" I GOTTS NOMOBUX "

BDS

The Godfather always takes his "cut", didn't you see the movie?  :D

I just drive over to Wallyworld and pay $19.96 for 40, 50 cents per cart and they are Crosman
Brian

nomobux

Quote from: BDS on May 22, 2013, 08:32:53 PM
The Godfather always takes his "cut", didn't you see the movie?  :D

I just drive over to Wallyworld and pay $19.96 for 40, 5 cents per cart and they are Crosman

That would be 50 cents per   ;)
" I GOTTS NOMOBUX "

BDS

You can always finance your co2 costs by doing what these D-heads  :D on Ebay do, buy it at Walmart and charge 3 times the price on Ebay >:(   http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=co2+cartridge+crosman

Does anybody actually buy this stuff on Ebay?  ??? :-X
Brian

nomobux

New source. I talked to John at Redrock Dist. His carts are Leland "Special Force" & Military approved. He has had very good feedback from the airgun/airsoft people. I called some friends and we went together on a case of 450. It was $144 shipping included. That's 32 cents a cart ( very cheap ).  I rec'd a shipping notice within 2 hrs. Ordered early am on 5/28 and Fedex trk'g shows delivery Sat 6/1 from Mn to Wa. Can't beat that with a stick. He has smaller quantities, but the cost per increases. Hope this is useful to you guys.
" I GOTTS NOMOBUX "

Brent

Man... you are loaded up on carts now ;) :-*

Let us know what you think of them after you shoot a few.
That Was a good price.

nomobux

Quote from: nomobux on May 29, 2013, 10:46:42 PM
New source. I talked to John at Redrock Dist. His carts are Leland "Special Force" & Military approved. He has had very good feedback from the airgun/airsoft people. I called some friends and we went together on a case of 450. It was $144 shipping included. That's 32 cents a cart ( very cheap ).  I rec'd a shipping notice within 2 hrs. Ordered early am on 5/28 and Fedex trk'g shows delivery Sat 6/1 from Mn to Wa. Can't beat that with a stick. He has smaller quantities, but the cost per increases. Hope this is useful to you guys.

Ok.  Used 3 each random carts from GF, Redrock and Crosman. Weighed all on my postal scale before and after.  They all checked out wt wise at 12g. All performed the same to me , as far as I could tell. The results are 50 per at walmart, 43 per GF, and 32 per from Redrock. That is quite a savings if you shoot alot. If you have a buddy, you can split the cost if you don't want 450. I'm happy with them.  Hope it helps someone.  Side note ... GF & RR were both made by Leland.
" I GOTTS NOMOBUX "

breakfastchef

The Redrock deal sounds solid. I am sure many resellers are buying from them.
Larry

nomobux

Quote from: breakfastchef on June 10, 2013, 11:17:11 PM
The Redrock deal sounds solid. I am sure many resellers are buying from them.

Yes, and unlike God Father, the communication and ultra fast shp'g was  ++++++.  Packaging was much better also. I never have gotten a reply from God Father on the email they requested. Just BS on the phone call.  $30.40 for shp'g on a $15 USPS box that is too light for the wt.  No more GF.
" I GOTTS NOMOBUX "

BDS

What do the tops/caps of those co2 carts look like compared to the 3 in this photo?
Brian

nomobux

Far right.  I've left them in and no leaks.
" I GOTTS NOMOBUX "

Crosshairs

Quote from: nomobux on June 10, 2013, 10:08:36 PM
   Ok.  Used 3 each random carts from GF, Redrock and Crosman. Weighed all on my postal scale before and after.  They all checked out wt wise at 12g. All performed the same to me , as far as I could tell. The results are 50 per at walmart, 43 per GF, and 32 per from Redrock. That is quite a savings if you shoot alot. If you have a buddy, you can split the cost if you don't want 450. I'm happy with them.  Hope it helps someone.  Side note ... GF & RR were both made by Leland.
Looks like i have me a new Co2 source thanks nomobux i go through them like crazy.
                                     Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

quickster47 †

Quote from: nomobux on June 10, 2013, 10:08:36 PM

Good information and will be taken into serious consideration when I use up my current supply of ~750 powerlets.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †