• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Crosman muzzle brake part number

Started by Drummond, May 31, 2013, 03:06:44 AM

Drummond

Does anyone know the part number for the Crosman black muzzle brake? I think the silver one is 2300-121. These will fit on a standard 1377, right?

Thanks!!!
Crosman 1377, steel breech, smooth grips and forearm, BSA dot sight with laser and light
Hatsan Striker rifle in .25 cal, GRT III trigger
Beeman P-17

Brent

Trying to remember what crosman gun came with one in black, that looks like the one on the 2300s - which is the one you are referring to here. There is a black one on the 1700 and 1701 (each different)... but they are not the same shape as the one on the 2300S.

If there is not a stock gun with what you are looking to get shape wise, then that means it would be a black one from the CCS shop, and you need to own a CCS gun to order those parts from them.

hopefully someone will chime in with a stock gun, that came with a black one the same shape as the silver 2300s one.

JEBert

Part # 1700-023 is similar but not quite the same.  Also it doesn't have the holes down the side.
Another thing,  If you still have your original barrel on the 1377, your it is too short to add a muzzle brake.  You need about one inch sticking out from the barrel band to add a brake.  If you are going to add a longer barrel, be aware that I just read earlier that we are limiting our 1377 pistol comps to 12" barrels.
Cheers,

Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

Drummond

Ahh, good to know! Thanks guys. I do indeed have the stock barrel so the brake won't work for me yet. I'd like to get a slightly longer barrel eventually I think though so I can mount a light on it or perhaps a laser for varmints, so maybe then I can reconsider the brake. I appreciate the advice!
Crosman 1377, steel breech, smooth grips and forearm, BSA dot sight with laser and light
Beeman P-17

Crosshairs

You might not be able to order one if you never ordered a CCS gun.
                            Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Drummond

Beeman P-17