• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

PA Coupon Code

Started by nomobux, June 08, 2013, 09:01:01 PM

nomobux

Is there one yr 'round ? I tried the NRA one posted somewhere and no joy.  Thanx.  Getting tired of the shp'g options and it's killing me.
" I GOTTS NOMOBUX "

bgmcgee

DAD-2013
This one works right now 10% off
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

nomobux

I'll give that a shot    :-*  Thank you
" I GOTTS NOMOBUX "

the old guy

When I order I always use pyramid NRA.  Did not know that you had to put pyramid first.  With old-timers disease, I can never remember the latest code.  So I just go with the old standby.

Lee
I may be getting old, but I can still whip anyone twice my age and half my heavy.

nomobux

Quote from: the old guy on June 08, 2013, 10:51:18 PM
When I order I always use pyramid NRA.  Did not know that you had to put pyramid first.  With old-timers disease, I can never remember the latest code.  So I just go with the old standby.

Lee

Hmmm ... I tried PYRAMYD-NRA (caps) 3 times and no go.  DAD-2013 (caps) worked.  I'd like a everytime code. It's the shp'g !  If they'd let me USPS, it would be half the amount of Fedex on most.
" I GOTTS NOMOBUX "

bgmcgee

I hear ya. The shipping is a killer sometimes.  Seems like they could do a little better on the rates.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

brz-ryder †

I don`t think they do USPS they use the Fedex smartpost where it starts out at PA as FEDEX then they put it in the mail and that sucks big time takes forever to get where its going i ordered 2 parts 1 from PA another one from anther place both went out Fedex the PA one the smartpost and that one from PA got to my home 2 days after the other one from 1/2 way across the country and the PA one from 250 mile from me i stopped getting stuff from PA for over a year because of that  ???

Jim
my shooters
Crosman 2240 stock
Crosman 2240 highly modded
Crosman 2240 polished
Crosman stubby 2240
Crosman 116 x3
Crosman Vigilante
Crosman 1861 shiloh
Daisy 1140
Beeman p17
ruger mark 1