• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

What gun do you???

Started by quickster47 †, June 19, 2013, 01:36:15 PM

quickster47 †

Of all the guns you have bought and sold over the last couple of months or years, what one gun do you regret the most having sold?

And if you could buy it back, would you?

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

arkmaker †

Well, it wasn't an airgun, but a Model 190 Winchester .22 with checkering and shot shorts, longs and long rifle. Been looking for that same gun off and on for 5 years and the only one I have found exactly like it was a beater. A rifle from my youth. ???

What about you, quickster47?
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

eric

a daisy like this one  :(
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

AaronMB

I deeply regret selling a Ruger GP100 - stainless, 4" barrel, full lug, Trijicons, nice grips.... It was a shooter and I knew exactly what she liked. Sigh.
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." -Twain

JEBert

Remington 870, 20ga, 28", modified choke, ventilated rib.  Full Size, not a lightweight or youth model.  Haven't seen a full-size one in 20ga since.  My brother talked me into selling it to him when his son turned 18 since I have two 12ga ones.  That 20 was/is my favorite shotgun and since the kid is now near 30 and uses 12ga only, he still won't sell it back to me.
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

PC77

A M28 Finnish Mosin Nagant and a a 1917 Smith and Wesson 45acp revolver. I was in a hard spot and needed the money. :(

breakfastchef

Airgun: 1966 Blue Streak
Powder Burner: Garcia Bronco .22 Over/.410 Under
Larry

Gippeto

Parker Hale .303 British...selling it was a really...really dumb move. :(

Beautiful finished and reliable hunting rifle.

Al

Fronzdan

I never sell, anything.  I'm a hoarder.

But I will mention my brothers biggest idiotic sale.   Years ago...like pre-ban...he sold off his Israeli Galil paratrooper and a pair of Mac-11s in a package for less than $1000....for some stupid car part.   They have all increased in value by a factor of about 10x.  I enjoy reminding him to kick himself every once in a while.

jSan22

Quote from: Fronzdan on June 19, 2013, 07:18:29 PM
I never sell, anything.  I'm a hoarder.

But I will mention my brothers biggest idiotic sale.   Years ago...like pre-ban...he sold off his Israeli Galil paratrooper and a pair of Mac-11s in a package for less than $1000....for some stupid car part.   They have all increased in value by a factor of about 10x.  I enjoy reminding him to kick himself every once in a while.
that takes the cake as one of the worst sales ive ever heard of.

ped

must admit i just can't part with any of my rifles now though i do regret selling my theoben sirrocco 20 odd years ago when i stopped shooting
ped
I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

RC1947

A S & W Mod #41 target pistol (.22 lr) with a 7" bull barrel.  Never should have sold it. RC

1377x

ruger single six 9" barrel
I miss that gun
closed mouths dont get fed

Crosshairs

My Sheridan Silver Streak  >:(
                                Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!