• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

question about a parts order

Started by kraaash, June 24, 2013, 03:27:30 AM

kraaash

Quote from: BDS on June 24, 2013, 07:35:48 PM
1700P is the parts list I used for Grips, you will have to go tot the Crosman website and gun manuals look up and do some homework for trigger parts, you said GRIPS

We love to help new folks figure stuff out but... some of us don't do NEEDY/Demanding very well! Do you?

first of all I am not needy or demanding. second, dont bother including yourself in the 'we love to help new folks' comment if you clearly do not. you might want to refer to OP where I clearly did ask about trigger parts.
I was having a return discussion with bgmcgee who suggested the 1701 parts. I have done some research and none of it indicates how too order those when you cant get them from crosman.........   nice rage caps though.  :-*

chongman

Hmmmm.... everybody chill out  8)
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

BDS

Good point Michael

It's (obviously) not worth the effort
Brian

bgmcgee

I seem to remember a recent post about that part# changing. Did you use the new or old number?  Maybe that is why. Check this thread.
http://www.crosman-air-pistol-owners-forum.com/board/index.php/topic,11728.0.html
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

JEBert

Call back and try again.  Sometimes I have been told that they are out or a part is obsolete and when I try again they are available.  I ordered a p-rod trigger frame from Crosman a couple of weeks ago and the next day one of the guys posted that they were out and couldn't get one, mine came n a week later.  They will have more, be patent.

1-800-724-7486
Trigger Frame, (complete P-rod drop-sear trigger)     2220-103
Grip, Left - Black (1701P)  1700-031
Grip, Right - Black (1701P)  1700-032
Striker (P-rod)  1763A036
Hammer Pin (2240)  1700-015
Hammer (P-rod)  CH2009A009
1399 forearm - Black  1389-025

Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

bgmcgee

I think he is putting this in a 13xx gun so I don't think that hammer will work for him will it? Still a little sketchy on some of this myself.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

Flex

Quote from: agninja on June 24, 2013, 07:57:14 PM
Speaking of, I tried to order the ergonomic pump handle grip that comes on the 2289 and the Crosman lady told me they don't have them because they "stopped making that gun".  But I'm pretty sure they're mass producing those bug out kits like a chinese fireworks factory, so I'm not sure what the real deal is.
The parts that are "obsolete" are the dark green colored ones that previously came on the BackPacker. A few months back I tried to order a stock (1389-022) and forearm (1389-010) for a BackPacker. I used those #s because they were the ones on EV & P diagram from the Crosman site. The order clerk told me that they were no longer available. Based on what I had read here on the forum, I had "back-up" part #s available. 1389a001 for the stock and 1389-025 for the stock. They are both black in color as are the ones that come with the new BackPacker. I did order a set of the dark green grips  (1389-016 & 1389-017) to put on the BackPacker when using it in the pistol mode. I am a bit surprised that some of the order clerks seem to be clueless as to updated "new" part #s for discontinued items while others will tell you without being prodded. You'd think that the parts data base would include that type of info. I've been building my own personal data base using little tidbits that I've picked up here on the CAPOF. I'm sure many others have done the same thing. Flex
Daisy Power Line 92
Crosman 781 Single-Pump rifle
Crosman Fury Break barrel springer
Crosman BackPacker 2289g
Crosman 1322c
Crosman 1377c
Crosman PowerMaster 760 SC
Crosman 1377 (2nd variant)
Crosman PumpMaster 760
Chinese B-3-? .177cal
Crosman 2240 (now .177 carbine hybrid)
Daisy 105 B
Crosman A*I*R 17 Single-Pump rifle (Phase I)
Crosman 140 .22cal rifle (Fourth Variant)
Black Ops "Exterminator" CO2  BB revolver
Chinese B 3-1 .22 cal
Bemjamin 132 .22 cal pump pistol
Hatsan TAC-BOSS 250XT CO2 BB pistol
Crosman 1008 RepeatAIR .177cal CO2 pellet pistol
Daisy 717 target pistol

1377x

no manuals for me I just go down to the local Crosman repair station tell him what I need 4-7 days later I have parts if they are in stock then I walk out with them that day
closed mouths dont get fed

JEBert

QuoteI think he is putting this in a 13xx gun so I don't think that hammer will work for him will it?
Barry,
Good catch, you are exactly correct.  The P-rod hammer works in a 22XX gun, not the 13XX or 2289.  I didn't catch that kraaash was building a pumper.  I did notice that agninga mentioned the pump handle.
Cheers,
Jerry
NRA Life Member
USAF Veteran 1973-1977 (43151E) Sgt (E-4)

crossliner

Quote from: agninja on June 24, 2013, 07:57:14 PM
Speaking of, I tried to order the ergonomic pump handle grip that comes on the 2289 and the Crosman lady told me they don't have them because they "stopped making that gun".  But I'm pretty sure they're mass producing those bug out kits like a chinese fireworks factory, so I'm not sure what the real deal is.

1389 025 black forearm for 1377 like on the Doomsday model..Oh sorry the other gents are much faster than me  ;)

DD1389

Regarding parts orders, will Crosman back order items if they are out of stock? Or can I only place an order for items that are in stock?