• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

P-Rod trigger group finally arrived from Crosman

Started by USMA-1982, June 28, 2013, 09:59:40 PM

USMA-1982

Well it finally arrived.  I ordered the P-Rod trigger assembly back on May 8.  But, however, I'm still waiting for the hammer from MellonAir.  Looks like he's working on April orders now.  So my 2300KT will just have to be patient a while longer.
Ed

Fredericksburg VA

breakfastchef

You have other options, but, I understand that waiting is some sort of virtue. At least you have two other shooters on hand.
Larry

chongman

I've been admiring the one I got from Gary in the UK for a good week now and it's a really fine piece of kit. I do like the Prod hammer and striker that I ordered from Crosman instead of doing a JB Weld mod or waiting on Mellon Air (I want to shoot it this summer!).

If you have aftermarket wood grips from a 2240 you'll need to do some carving on the back  ;)
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

USMA-1982

Will the P-Rod hammer fit 22xx and does Gary in the UK have a website or do you just email him?  Hopefully the Mellon hammers won't take too much longer.

The grip assembly mounted up to my 2300 just fine.  I can cock it with the stock hammer by half-squeezing the trigger.  So I can play around with it for the time being.  The 2 stage trigger breaks real nice.  It's going to be fun playing with the adjustment to lighten it up.  I have RB cocobolo grips and the inletting seems to fit the P-Rod grip assembly just fine, but I'll double check on that.

Ed

Fredericksburg VA

chongman

I got my frame from a UK member in exchange for some stuff from the US. You can order all the Prod hammer parts from Crosman and it fits perfectly in a 2240 Crosman tube and also in a Don Cothran http://www.cothranmachine.com/ stainless steel tube.

RB grips do have ample space, some others need a bit of carving.

Long days and pleasant nights to you...

bgmcgee

Hopefully Charlie will be a little quicker on your hammer.  The last one I ordered in February finally got here in May. But on the other hand it is a nice piece and the price was right.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

Fronzdan

Ed go the JB weld route.  It really is easy.  You'll be waiting a long time for the Mellon order.