• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Free shipping went away!

Started by NCAG1, June 29, 2013, 02:02:37 PM

NCAG1

Well I was ready to pull the trigger on a Crosman Custom when I noticed the free shipping had expired!!!! :D

How often does Crosman offer this?  Shipping to my house was going to be $19.80!

I knew I should have pulled the trigger a few days ago! ;)

breakfastchef

Wow, you actually had a coupon for free shipping from the CCS? I've never seen that before. Crosman generally does not extend discounts to CCS guns either.
Larry

bgmcgee

That was the same thing I was told by Crosman.  Coupons don't apply to ccs order.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

DaveB50

When I bought my 2400kt last December they were offering free shipping and I got it on my gun.
They offer free shipping on most Holidays, look for it around the 4th of July weekend.
Crosman 1740, 12" bbl., , 1701p trigger, TKO LDC
Crosman 2260, Barracuda stock, 18"bbl., ACC LDC
Sheridan Blue Streak '68
RWS/Hammerli 850 AirMagnum .22 cal
P17
Crosman 1077

NCAG1

Quote from: breakfastchef on June 29, 2013, 02:08:59 PM
Wow, you actually had a coupon for free shipping from the CCS? I've never seen that before. Crosman generally does not extend discounts to CCS guns either.
No there was no coupon.  It just showed free shipping when I put the gun in my cart after filling in address.  Man I should have bought it then!  I mean literally on Thursday night in my cart still showing FREE! :o

Oh well, I may wait just a tad longer to see what they may do again.

tinker

Yes, Crosman did have "Free Shipping" on everything on the web site banner that expired.  I ordered a basic 2400KT with an 18" barrel fro $90 shipped to "tinker" with.

Glen
(Tinker)
If it's not broken then modify it!