• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Got my BNM breech today!

Started by Petrifiedwood, July 09, 2013, 07:47:57 PM

Petrifiedwood

Looks great!

I'm going to install it maybe later tonight or this weekend, depending on when I can get some free time.

I really like the side bolt design.  :-*

I plan to build a hybrid shroud/air stripper for it. It will not functionally reduce the report, but it might look pretty cool, and possibly help stabilize the pellets.

I'm planning to ventilate the entire length of the shroud with holes behind the muzzle, and then in front of the muzzle, build an integral, vented air stripper/brake. It will look pretty original I think. :D Going to take lots of careful drilling in the drill press to get all the holes aligned evenly.

Tater

Congrats, it's gonna look great modded too.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

BDS

Very nice but... put a REAL shroud/LDC on it, that's what the boss and o-rings are for  :D :-*
Brian

BigErn

Petrifiedwood

Quote from: BDS on July 09, 2013, 08:10:35 PM
Very nice but... put a REAL shroud/LDC on it, that's what the boss and o-rings are for  :D :-*

I have a Marauder for quiet.  ;)  This breech is going to give me the ability to use magazines, and the Weaver rail will allow mounting a red dot without using dovetail adapters.

chongman

Very nice, been wanting one of those for awhile now  :-*
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

KevinP

Nice !!! that is on my short list ....   :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

breakfastchef

Hope you enjoy it. Sergio does make fine parts.
Larry

woody67

.............................................  http://www.crosman-air-pistol-owners-forum.com/board/index.php/topic,11876.msg152534.html#msg152534 ....................

just in case you get annoyed working on your shroud  ;)

breakfastchef

That there (A Cable Guy favorite) is a terrific deal! All you would need is the front collar for the barrel, but that is a piece you could turn yourself, petrified.

Quote from: woody67 on July 09, 2013, 10:54:42 PM
.............................................  http://www.crosman-air-pistol-owners-forum.com/board/index.php/topic,11876.msg152534.html#msg152534 ....................

just in case you get annoyed working on your shroud  ;)
Larry

BDS

+100,000... that's a steal and a deal, buy it and lose that muzzle brake/ "irrigation pipe idea" IMHO
Brian

Petrifiedwood

Very tempting....

I expect it will go fast at that price but I want to try the DIY route first and see if I can build something nice.

Crosshairs

Congrats i love mine im sure you will love yours also. keep us updated.
                                Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

Petrifiedwood

Got the breech installed today!  :-*

Still need to get some lathe time in, and when I get paid again I will order a barrel band, a single shot tray and a magazine.

woody67

I say skip the barrel band and save yourself the $25. It doesn't stabilize anything, maybe the shroud if you bump it hard or something...but you don't need the barrel band.