• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Homemade pellet trap

Started by rws_53, July 30, 2013, 12:22:17 AM

rws_53

I went to the local ironworks fabricator and bought a 24"x36" piece of 14 ga sheet metal.  Had them make 3 bends on it...a 90° in the middle of the 36" length and a 45° 1 1/2" from each end.  I cut some lumber making a frame for it and enclosed the sides with plywood.

chongman

Looking good. going to make some noise  :D
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

arkmaker †

Yeah! That is a nice one. Be a while before you wear it out  :-* :-* Can always add a little duct seal if it gets to noisy.
Rich
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

bgmcgee

Nice RWS. Definitely beefy.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

T191032

Nice!  I took the cover off of an upright computer (saw the idea online) and made a larger metal trap.  Have stuffed a blanket in it to take care of the "noise" issue for a while, and it tears up the blanket pretty well.  Your design is much cleaner than mine.

It ain't like it used to be but, eh, it's do.

Fronzdan

We have printable targets??  I like the one on the right.  I need to find that one wherever it is.

Do you get any lead popping out the front?

BigErn

1377x

sweet!
much better than my trap its just a box stuff with plastic shopping bags
closed mouths dont get fed

rws_53

Quote from: Fronzdan on July 30, 2013, 04:21:20 PM
We have printable targets??  I like the one on the right.  I need to find that one wherever it is.

Do you get any lead popping out the front?

http://crosman-air-pistol-owners-forum.com/pics/targets/benchrestcompscrosmancapof.jpg

T191032

It ain't like it used to be but, eh, it's do.

wahoowad