• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

How is Crosman customer service?

Started by PestControl, August 02, 2013, 12:51:21 AM

PestControl

Hi BDS,

Yea, I get the feeling stuff gets done, but getting that info out is problematic at best.  Kind of like the USPS tracking, where it says your letter is in the nearest big city, but you've had it in your hand for three days?

Hoping all works out, the lack of info just makes that tinfoil hat seem a little more comfortable, ya know? :)

Crosshairs

If you checked the box and paid the 10 bucks for the life time warrantee when you ordered it  You should be covered.
Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

PestControl

New gun on its way, no tracking number yet...

I wonder if they padded the front barrel or are they trusting to luck again?

bgmcgee

Glad the new one is on the way, just hope the shipper doesn't fumble or punt this one. :-*
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

karatekid1975

Quote from: bgmcgee on August 15, 2013, 02:33:38 AM
Glad the new one is on the way, just hope the shipper doesn't fumble or punt this one. :-*

Are ya a football fan? LOL. Anywho, I don't think it was Crosman (packaging maybe), but the UPS guy. We have had stuff shipped through UPS and it was scratched up. Boxes were dented, ect.
Laurie

Crosman 2240 pistol
Crosman Quest 1000x rifle
Crosman stock 760 (1972) pump master
RWS 34 Diana rifle
Former Crosman employee ;)

Bill L.

It dose not matter how an item is packaged, the guys at UPS can and will destroy it.If you have ever watched them unload the eighteen wheelers at the shipping hubs you will know what I mean :o.
I got a new Mark II for my wife and kids... I think it was a pretty good trade.

karatekid1975

Quote from: Bill L. on August 17, 2013, 06:34:20 PM
It dose not matter how an item is packaged, the guys at UPS can and will destroy it.If you have ever watched them unload the eighteen wheelers at the shipping hubs you will know what I mean :o.

I agree
Laurie

Crosman 2240 pistol
Crosman Quest 1000x rifle
Crosman stock 760 (1972) pump master
RWS 34 Diana rifle
Former Crosman employee ;)

nomobux

Generally speaking, I think Fed Ex & UPS do a fairly good job. I get a lot of deliveries and have never had damage. The one time that really threw me, was when the guy left 2 cases ( 2,000 rnds ) of Lake City 5.56 outside the locked gate on my rural road. I couldn't believe it was still there.
" I GOTTS NOMOBUX "

Fronzdan

You know how much 2000 rds of 5.56 is worth now?!