• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Air Guns All over eBay and they are letting them stay?

Started by Davio, August 29, 2013, 09:01:10 AM

Davio

I just noticed that there are all kinds of airguns on eBay now and they are not being booted off as far as I can tell.  ???  What happened?  Anybody know?  Did they get a new Southern CEO or something?  ;)
Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver. Gravy is brown.

2400KT bulk fed repeater .22
2260 .22 w/ steel breech
2250XE .22
Benjamin Discovery .22
Benjamin Marauder .25
Crosman 1077 WOOD .177
Crosman 1077 BLACK .177
Benjamin NP Trail .177
Crosman 2240 Camo .22
Crosman 2240 polished .22
Crosman 2300KT .22
Dan Wesson 8" .177
Crosman Vigilante .177
Hatsan A44PA .25
Hatsan A44W .25
Sheridan 2260
Benjamin Trail NP XL .25
Benjamin Titan NP .22
Benjamin Marauder Pistol .22
Benjamin 392 .22
Sheridan C9 PB 50th Anniversary .20
Crosman 1701-P .177

brz-ryder †

They have been doing that for awhile now i turned some of them in and they never took them off i gave up looks like they are after the bucks now and don`t care what they sell

Jim
my shooters
Crosman 2240 stock
Crosman 2240 highly modded
Crosman 2240 polished
Crosman stubby 2240
Crosman 116 x3
Crosman Vigilante
Crosman 1861 shiloh
Daisy 1140
Beeman p17
ruger mark 1
hatsan supercharger 25 in .22
Crosman heritage 2260
Crosman AS2250XT
Winchester M14

bgmcgee

I thought I read somewhere they changed their policy about airgun sales. But like Brz says it's got to be about money
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

1377x

i noticed that the other day
its about time they lifted that ban
just wish they would have done it earlier when i had lots of guns for sale
closed mouths dont get fed

BDS

Quote from: brz-ryder on August 29, 2013, 09:16:39 AM
They have been doing that for awhile now i turned some of them in and they never took them off i gave up looks like they are after the bucks now and don`t care what they sell

Jim

Really ???
Brian

Tater

Quote from: BDS on August 29, 2013, 05:56:35 PM
Really ???

Yeah, why? There's enough anti-gun people doing that already. Having easier access to stuff is plus for all of us, competition lowers prices.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

KevinP

The following items are allowed only if you're a preapproved seller and follow the air gun guidelines.

Air rifles, air pistols, BB guns, pellet guns or pop guns that are .25 caliber or less.

Ammunition or projectiles used with such devices.

Not allowed

Air rifles, air pistols, pellet guns, or pop guns that are greater than .25 caliber

Air gun guidelines
eBay limits listings for BB guns, pellet guns, air rifles, air pistols, pop guns, and other similar devices that shoot, or are designed to shoot, a metal projectile without the use of gun powder, including the ammunition and projectiles used with such devices (collectively, "Air Guns"), because they may be considered weapons in some jurisdictions, and some jurisdictions have laws, regulations, and/or decisions ("Laws") limiting the types of Air Guns that may lawfully be owned, as well as who is allowed to purchase and/or possess such items, and how such items may be distributed, shipped, transported, and/or used.
eBay requires sellers of Air Guns to be preapproved and to comply fully with any and all such Laws. This preapproval requirement does not apply to sales of Air Gun ammunition only.
These guidelines are applicable to all sellers and buyers who transact in Air Guns.

Air Gun Sellers
All sellers who list Air Guns for sale on eBay must comply with all federal, state, local, and other applicable Laws. If applicable, these sellers must carry the required license to sell and ship Air Guns.
Sellers must list these items in the Air Rifles,  Air Pistols or BBs & Pellets (for ammunition only) categories, must offer US domestic shipping only, and must include the following information within each item description:
Kevin
Albany, New York

jSan22

about flipping time they did that. we're all curious about why that was lifted.

AZAG

Good to know...I guess I'll start shopping on ebay again...its been a while.

KevinP

Quote from: jSan22 on August 31, 2013, 08:00:15 PM
about flipping time they did that. we're all curious about why that was lifted.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Kevin
Albany, New York

bgmcgee

"I've lost what's left of my right mind"