• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

2300 BBl

Started by Currahee, September 01, 2013, 03:37:47 PM

Currahee

Quick and too the point, are the Walther bbl.'s really worth the extra cost?
we were brothers then, we are brothers now, we are brothers forever.

crossliner

Quote from: Currahee on September 01, 2013, 03:37:47 PM
Quick and too the point, are the Walther bbl.'s really worth the extra cost?

They are..Here in the Philippines a 23. something inch barrel for airguns is around $230-250 and yet they are saleable..Regards.

bgmcgee

Quick and easy answer YES.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

eric

comparing to a crosman barrel, sure ,but some crosman barrels will give a lw a run for its money for way less $$$  .
TOO many freaks and NOT enough circuses

crossliner

Quote from: eric on September 01, 2013, 04:38:39 PM
comparing to a crosman barrel, sure ,but some crosman barrels will give a lw a run for its money for way less $$$  .

Correct sir..Never had a bad Crosman barrel..

AS13

Quote from: crossliner on September 02, 2013, 01:46:36 AM
Correct sir..Never had a bad Crosman barrel..
I agree...Like any firearm finding the right bullet or in this case pellet combo for your particular AG will help in improving accuracy. Seasoning the barrel goes along with improved accuracy also. I've only had two (so far) Crosman factory barrels and both have been very accurate (2400Kt-2240).
Crosman 2240-.22
Crosman 2400KT-.22
Crosman 357W-.177
Crosman M177-.177
Crosman Vigilante - .177
Umarex SA177- BB
Winchester M11-BB

"Anything made can be made better."

1377x

i have seen 2 bad crosman barrel in the last 4 years and they was terrible had gunk in them that would not come out even with the harshest chemicals. the funny thing is one of the barrels came off a custom shop gun
other than that all the other barrels have been great with a few being exceptionally great shooting 10 shot groups into a hole barely bigger than a .22 pellet
i have a lw barrel but havent tested it yet. waiting on a new breech to mount it in
closed mouths dont get fed