• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

So Glad There Is a CAPOF

Started by BDS, September 26, 2013, 10:14:41 PM

BDS

It's good to be on the CAPOF  :-*

Just sayin, compared to some stuff in the airgun blog-o-sphere!

Brian

arkmaker †

Hate to be the bad guy here, but one of our rules is not to bash the other forums on the CAPOF  ;)
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

Paul55

I understand that rules are rules, but sometimes, you just have go against them  ;D

Sorry  :P

BDS

Brian

williesurvive

Yes shut it down. The truth must not be allowed out.
bug a salt 2.0
1720T p-rod transfer port gaska shroud extension 21 ci bottle fed
.25 m-rod gaska shroud extension challenger stock

chongman

Good times or bad times, CAPOF is always there for ya  :-*
Long days and pleasant nights to you...

Noah

I sniff around here, The Yellow classifieds, The Yellow Benchrest, The Yellow Chinese forum and occasionally the green Crosman site. I haven't seen any action in a while aside from occasional classified section advertisement modification. Yes, I like the CAPOF the best and is the only forum I bother to post on or even PM with other peeps.  :-*
"Money is like fertilizer: When it's hoarded, it stinks. When spread around, cool stuff grows." John Densmore, drummer of The Doors

Crosman 1377, 1322, 1325, 1750, 2250 and 2540, Benjamin Steroid 392, IB QB78D, Avanti/Daisy 853, Slavia 634.

AS13

This is like the Wikipedia for air guns :-* If you got a question or a problem with an AG, there's someone here with an answer.
Crosman 2240-.22
Crosman 2400KT-.22
Crosman 357W-.177
Crosman M177-.177
Crosman Vigilante - .177
Umarex SA177- BB
Winchester M11-BB

"Anything made can be made better."

Paul55

Quote from: AS13 on September 27, 2013, 01:56:23 PM
This is like the Wikipedia for air guns :-* If you got a question or a problem with an AG, there's someone here with an answer.

A big +1 to that  :-*

Tater

Quote from: AS13 on September 27, 2013, 01:56:23 PM

+2  :-*
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

airriflenut

I love CAPOF!!  I found the forum last year when I did my very first mod (didn't really know you could mod at the time) on a 1377.  All of the members here were a tremendous help back then as they are now with all of my questions on CO2.

CAPOF is the only forum I have joined...CAPOF will be the only forum I will join.  Truly an awesome group of people here!!!
Sterling

Nuts about airguns and just nuts in general...but I'm medicated.

onebaddj

this i an awesome place for sure. have learned a ton on here and met some very good peeps.

keep up the good work mods!
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.