• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

RC1947 MIA

Started by Crosshairs, October 16, 2013, 01:32:43 PM

Crosshairs

Anyone hear from him.
                     Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

arkmaker †

I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

RC1947

Thanks for the concern.  Had a death in the family which has kept us busy, and my car gave up the ghost. RC

KevinP

Sorry for your loss ...
Kevin
Albany, New York

RC1947

bgmcgee

Sorry to hear about your loss. Hope things get back to normal for ya. :-*
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

Crosshairs

Sorry for your loss RC.
                Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

crossliner

Quote from: Crosshairs on October 17, 2013, 03:29:12 AM
Sorry for your loss RC.
                Mike

I 2nd the motion sir..

I have not seen Mr. BreakFastChef lately..I have always liked his posts they are intelligently written.

mudduck48

Quote from: crossliner on October 17, 2013, 12:40:59 PM
I 2nd the motion sir..

I have not seen Mr. BreakFastChef lately..I have always liked his posts they are intelligently written.
Cwlongshot, last on Aug. 27. Brent, last on July 30. Maybe these people found a stash of 22lr. to shoot.LOL ???
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

1377x

Quote from: mudduck48 on October 17, 2013, 04:13:04 PM
Cwlongshot, last on Aug. 27. Brent, last on July 30. Maybe these people found a stash of 22lr. to shoot.LOL ???
;D ;D ;D
we can only hope
wish i was where rws is seems like he has no probs getting 22lr
after what i have seen as of late i will not be wasting anymore ammo on paper, unless its pellets
closed mouths dont get fed

BigErn

Sorry about things RC, hope things work out for the best and we are glad to hear from you  :-* We will still be here when you are ready...

rws_53

Quote from: 1377x on October 17, 2013, 06:31:09 PM
;D ;D ;D
we can only hope
wish i was where rws is seems like he has no probs getting 22lr
after what i have seen as of late i will not be wasting anymore ammo on paper, unless its pellets

I have no trouble getting 22 ammo from the Walmart stores around me.  Using their app I know exactlywhen they get shipments and get to the store before they are sold out.

4 Walmart stores in the area got shipments of .22 Federal Auto Match a day ago and I didn't bother to go pick up any...already have 17,440 rounds that I've bought using the app to my advantage.

1377x

Quote from: rws_53 on October 17, 2013, 07:03:18 PM
I have no trouble getting 22 ammo from the Walmart stores around me.  Using their app I know exactlywhen they get shipments and get to the store before they are sold out.

4 Walmart stores in the area got shipments of .22 Federal Auto Match a day ago and I didn't bother to go pick up any...already have 17,440 rounds that I've bought using the app to my advantage.

do me a favor
pm coming
closed mouths dont get fed

Trophyhunter49

:( Sorry for your loss RC.

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: rws_53 on October 17, 2013, 07:03:18 PM

You buy them and PM me and I'll pay you back plus shipping  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D