• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

JSB 8.44 vs JSB 7.33

Started by Hunter2011, October 23, 2013, 10:44:51 AM

Hunter2011

Which of the two are generaly more accurate and consistant? Or are they a match for each other?

bgmcgee

I would say which ever one your gun likes best.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

Hunter2011

Good answer :) But I would like to know on average, which one performs best.

bgmcgee

Like I said earlier depends on your gun. Everything I have read seems like each airgun will shoot said pellet different. I guess you are going to have to try them both. What gun are you going to shoot them out of? Some one here might be able to give you a better answer with more information.

Hunter2011

I want to buy them as a present for a friend, who bought my Crosman 1740. I don't want to buy both, just one tin. He currently shoots with H&N wadcutters, but he shoots longer distances as well. I want to show him the difference.

I will shoot them in my FX Ranchero. I am allready happy with the 8.44's but would like to try the faster 7.33's. But not if they are not as good as the 8.44's

bgmcgee

Okay now I get ya. I can't comment on jsb .177 pellets as I pretty much shoot waddcutters too but I have tried most of the .22 weights and they all seem to shoot equally well from one weight to the next. I've shot the 13,14,15,and 18 grain diabolo pellets out of my bnm2240 and of course the lighter are faster and as weights go up poi changed but they all grouped well. Same with the Sears pump rifle I have too.