• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Another RIP: The Crosman 13xx barrel spacer is obsoleted and out of stock.

Started by Davio, October 23, 2013, 08:14:27 PM

wll2506

Quote from: CraigH on March 06, 2016, 02:14:54 PM
I just saw the new "P series" pistols (P1322, P1377, P1377BR) at Crosman.com, while on a parts run, and the barrel spacer is deleted.  One improvement - the pump arm handle appears to be retained by screws.

Nope, roll pins, part #1300-009

wll2506

CraigH

Really?  My eyes (not so good) must deceive me.  It really looks like screw heads on the forearm at:

http://www.crosman.com/airguns/air-pistols/american-classic-1

I will have to look at a few locally.  I have been thinking of getting another 1322.
Craig
Lone Tree, Colorado

With freedom comes a terrible responsibility

quickster47 †

Quote from: CraigH on April 04, 2016, 02:28:39 PM
Really?  My eyes (not so good) must deceive me.  It really looks like screw heads on the forearm at:

I will have to look at a few locally.  I have been thinking of getting another 1322.

Hmm, when you zoom in for a closer look it sure looks like Crosman is now using Phillips head screws to retain the forearm on the new 1322s.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

CraigH

BTW, on my last order from Alchemy to get among other things, his 2289 barrel band / pump arm pivot, he stated the new Crosman pumper band / pivot is noticeable improved.  It is almost in view in Carl's picture.
Craig
Lone Tree, Colorado

wll2506

Quote from: CraigH on April 04, 2016, 02:28:39 PM

WOW, on the parts list it is roll pins, just checked my 1377 and it is screws ... i apologize  ?

wll2506

quickster47 †

Quote from: wll2506 on April 04, 2016, 03:49:14 PM
WOW, on the parts list it is roll pins, just checked my 1377 and it is screws ... i apologize  ?

wll2506

No need to apologize.  We all make mistakes.  That is the only way we learn and remember.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

CraigH

wll2506,

Not  an issue.  I had previously looked for EVP and manual for the new variant.  I could not find such for these P13XX's in the Crosman lists.  Only the previously ones.
Craig
Lone Tree, Colorado

WyoMan

EVPs for new models are generally not available until some lapse period. I'm not sure how long that is or if the new parts can be purchased before EVPs are published (if you could even get the part #).
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

Crosshairs

I think i still have one around here some place.
         Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!