• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Crosman 111, 112 ,115,116

Started by Crosshairs, November 26, 2013, 02:59:10 AM

Crosshairs

I'm looking to add one or all of these to my collection. I have been wanting one for some time and think now is time to pull the trigger. I ask my brothers that own  or have owned one of them for your input.
                           Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

BDS

Here's a good read on the repair and re-seal of that whole series. https://sites.google.com/site/hudsonhw77/home/airguns/crosman-bulk-reseal

The other thing to watch out for are the original Crosman steel tanks for co2. Many of those tanks were WWII surplus inflator tanks for life-boats and vests etc. Theroetically, a co2 tank that remains pressurized (uninterrupted) won't rust inside or foul the valves but... these tanks are always flagged as "danger" in the Blue Book of Airguns listings. Many folks seem to have updated the bulk-fill to a mini-foster fitting and modern paintball tanks etc.

Brian

BDS

Brian

Crosshairs

Thanks B that shiny one looks sweet there all gone. I want one, i wonder if they are a pain to work on.
                                Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

arkmaker †

Yep, pain to work on, but doable. Try a 114 on for size. They are fine shooters.

I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22