• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Crosman Custom Shop Black Friday Order

Started by 35remington, December 01, 2013, 11:30:19 PM

35remington

I thought surely I'd see another thread on this by now.

Did anyone else order something from the Custom Shop over the weekend?  Did anyone else see they they were advertising free shipping yet they charged shipping at the conclusion of the order?  They've been closed all weekend so I can't call them yet.

KevinP

Yes... I was ready but it's still in my cart ... I posted on their facebook page asking what's up with that ...
Kevin
Albany, New York

35remington

I went ahead and ordered, so I wouldn't lose the 15% discount.  And I will call them tomorrow for a refund on the shipping.

brz-ryder †

I was going to oder a new 2400Kt but called off the sale after seeing they charged me shipping  :(

Jim
my shooters
Crosman 2240 stock
Crosman 2240 highly modded
Crosman 2240 polished
Crosman stubby 2240
Crosman 116 x3
Crosman Vigilante
Crosman 1861 shiloh
Daisy 1140
Beeman p17
ruger mark 1
hatsan supercharger 25 in .22
Crosman heritage 2260
Crosman AS2250XT
Winchester M14

bgmcgee

I think someone is really dropping the ball in the I/T department over at Crosman lately.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

KevinP

Quote from: bgmcgee on December 02, 2013, 03:42:00 PM
I think someone is really dropping the ball in the I/T department over at Crosman lately.

ya think .....................
Kevin
Albany, New York

35remington

Just got off the phone with Crosman.  They were aware of the problem and will be deducting the shipping from all qualifying orders that were placed over the weekend.  New orders put in today will see the free shipping applied (I just tried, and it works).  There is still a $2.50 handling fee.

KevinP

Quote from: 35remington on December 02, 2013, 03:47:23 PM
Just got off the phone with Crosman.  They were aware of the problem and will be deducting the shipping from all qualifying orders that were placed over the weekend.  New orders put in today will see the free shipping applied (I just tried, and it works).  There is still a $2.50 handling fee.

2 cool ................ :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

35remington

I think the period key on your keyboard is sticking just a bit, bud.

KevinP

Quote from: 35remington on December 02, 2013, 04:04:52 PM
I think the period key on your keyboard is sticking just a bit, bud.

Yes it does that ...............  :D ;D :D ;D
Kevin
Albany, New York