• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Crosman 12gr CO2 Powerlets, 40ct

Started by KevinP, December 29, 2013, 03:53:55 PM

KevinP

Crosman 12gr CO2 Powerlets, 40ct

I have 5 walmart's within 30 min of me, none have the 40 ct ... none have any crosman powerlets, ( they have the jets )!
I was told they do not stock them anymore ...

online they are out of stock for the past 2 weeks  ... I know this is New York,  but what gives ?
Kevin
Albany, New York

vertguy

It might just be a regional thing as multiple stores around me in SE WI show these in stock. Time to swing by and grab some just in case :-*
PC77
FX Verminator .22

mudduck48

The Oxnard walmart was out last time I was in there. My oldest sun lives in Anaheim, his Walmart  had some. He gave me a 40 ct for Christmas.
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

mudduck48

vertguy

Quote from: mudduck48 on December 29, 2013, 04:25:47 PM
I just checked, THEY'RE BACK!!!!!! 450 Co2 for $144 free shipping.
http://www.redrockminnesota.com/servlet/the-201/Case-of-450-each/Detail

Wow, that is a killer deal and saves $81 verses the Walmart price! Have you bought from them before Duck?
PC77
FX Verminator .22

bgmcgee

I knoe Breakfastchef, Larry, did but never did see any results on how they worked.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

mudduck48

No, I haven't, but I think I will. With what I already have + the 450, that would be enough for now. ;) ;)

breakfastchef

Quote from: vertguy on December 29, 2013, 04:43:29 PM
Wow, that is a killer deal and saves $81 verses the Walmart price! Have you bought from them before Duck?

The Red Rock deal is excellent. The cartridges work fine, though the weight of CO2 comes in a little under a perfect 12 grams. These cartridges pierce easier than a Crosman-branded Powerlet so you do not need to snug these as much. I would, without hesitation, order these again.
Larry

rws_53

Evidently I just bought the last of their 450 bulk packs...I placed an order for one getting a confirmation number...then thought I should order more and went back to the site....all gone.

So I went down the basement to check my Crosman supply just to see what I had left...27 boxes of 40 count.

Fronzdan

Running low there.  Don't know how you can manage with so few left.

rws_53

Quote from: Fronzdan on December 29, 2013, 06:39:08 PM
Running low there.  Don't know how you can manage with so few left.

I know what you mean...I'm waiting for PA to offer 10% plus free shipping so I can order some more lead so I don't run out of that too... ;-)

vertguy

I had the 450 in the cart and waited a bit too long... But worse case I can just go with the 200 as it still saves $20 verses the walmart pricing.
PC77
FX Verminator .22

T191032

"I have 5 walmart's within 30 min of me, none have the 40 ct ... none have any crosman powerlets, ( they have the jets )!
I was told they do not stock them anymore ...

online they are out of stock for the past 2 weeks  ... I know this is New York,  but what gives ?"

Christmas presents?
It ain't like it used to be but, eh, it's do.

bgmcgee

I can't get Wal-Mart to ship carts to my home or store. I can usually find them in-store
I don't get it,if I can walk into the store and buy them why won't they ship to the store ??? Another annoying thing about living in California.  >:(
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

KevinP

Quote from: vertguy on December 29, 2013, 07:29:38 PM
I had the 450 in the cart and waited a bit too long... But worse case I can just go with the 200 as it still saves $20 verses the walmart pricing.

I ( just ) have the 200 on the way ...  40 cents each  vs walmart at 53 cents ....
Kevin
Albany, New York