• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Crosman 12gr CO2 Powerlets, 40ct

Started by KevinP, December 29, 2013, 03:53:55 PM

Tater

Quote from: bgmcgee on December 29, 2013, 10:06:00 PM
I can't get Wal-Mart to ship carts to my home or store. I can usually find them in-store
I don't get it,if I can walk into the store and buy them why won't they ship to the store ??? Another annoying thing about living in California.  >:(

Same thing in Illinois. I even emailed their customer support about and received no reply.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

mudduck48

OK boys and girls, I just called Red Rock about the co2 carts. I talked to the owner John and he put more carts on his web site. He told me the he did not know the listing ran out. THEY ARE BACK!!! 450 12G CO2 carts $144 free shipping.  :) :) :) :)
http://www.redrockminnesota.com/servlet/the-201/Case-of-450-each/Detail
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

nomobux

Quote from: mudduck48 on December 30, 2013, 05:57:20 PM
OK boys and girls, I just called Red Rock about the co2 carts. I talked to the owner John and he put more carts on his web site. He told me the he did not know the listing ran out. THEY ARE BACK!!! 450 12G CO2 carts $144 free shipping.  :) :) :) :)
http://www.redrockminnesota.com/servlet/the-201/Case-of-450-each/Detail

I've bought them. Work great and super fast shp'g.
" I GOTTS NOMOBUX "

brz-ryder †

Leave it to the Duck to get more carts to buy  :-* :-* :-*

Jim
my shooters
Crosman 2240 stock
Crosman 2240 highly modded
Crosman 2240 polished
Crosman stubby 2240
Crosman 116 x3
Crosman Vigilante
Crosman 1861 shiloh
Daisy 1140
Beeman p17
ruger mark 1
hatsan supercharger 25 in .22
Crosman heritage 2260
Crosman AS2250XT
Winchester M14

mudduck48

Just trying to find you all a good deal. ??? rws sent me a link that tells about the Leland carts. Very interesting.
http://www.lelandltd.com/12_gram_airgun_cylinders.htm
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

brz-ryder †

It was a very interesting read this especially

P/N 42222N21700 Special Force® Nitrogen Chargers filled at 1700 psi.

Same body and neck size as a standard 12g CO2 filled cartridge, except this one has been filled with clean N2 at a pressure twice as much as CO2. Be warned, N2 is stable at all temperatures so it packs a huge punch even in very cold climates. The main difference you'll see is that you will achieve several very powerful shots, but then the pressure drops off. So this is not for the economy shooter, you will not get as many shots as you would with CO2. However, the shots you do get will have twice the power. We keep our pellet rife (with laser) ready with a N2 charge in it for the squirrels that get into the plant. Hey, it's more humane than a dozen pneumatic fired bb's at the varmints head.

Jim
my shooters
Crosman 2240 stock
Crosman 2240 highly modded
Crosman 2240 polished
Crosman stubby 2240
Crosman 116 x3
Crosman Vigilante
Crosman 1861 shiloh
Daisy 1140
Beeman p17
ruger mark 1
hatsan supercharger 25 in .22
Crosman heritage 2260
Crosman AS2250XT
Winchester M14

T191032

Update:
I checked last night online for Wal-Mart store availability & saw one of the local stores showed the 40-ct Crosman Powerlets as "In Stock", so I made that part of my daily stops today during my trip into town.  The shelves were *bare*.  Pulled out the phone, checked the Wal-Mart App, yup, showing "In Stock".  Went and asked the woman who works the Sporting Goods section.  "We've been out since before Christmas."   :(
It ain't like it used to be but, eh, it's do.