• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

A Fellow Member In Need

Started by slivershooter, December 31, 2013, 02:44:02 PM

slivershooter

Fellas, I know this maybe isn't the place for this topic but it gets looked at maybe the most. A fellow member, TrophyHunter49 is going through a tough time this Holiday Season. His granddaughter was airlifted to Memphis Hospital and is in tough shape.  Those of you that recall, there was a benifit raffle for her earlier this fall.  I think Mike could use some support at this time and all the prayers we can muster, for strength and healing. This group is a big part of Mike and he thinks highly of us all.  This is a tough time for him and his family, and a test of faith for anyone having to go through this. Join me in prayer that our Lord and Savior give Mike and his family peace and understanding in this time of sorrow.
I am a Christian, I am an American. I support the 2d Amendment and I am proud of it.

HappyHunter

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family during this tough time, TrophyHunter :(

I sincerely hope things turn around for the better :-*
Todd

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things!

Tater

Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

BigErn

Thoughts and prayers for trophy and his family from Big Ern.

WyoMan

Mike, I'm hoping for the best and hoping you will have all the support that is needed.
Wyo
Welcome to your life :)
Member of the Western Heretic Alliance

quickster47 †

Mike please know that you, your family, and especially your grand daughter are in our prayers.  I have also raised you up to our Sunday School class for extended prayers.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

arkmaker †

My prayers are with you and your family.
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

BillK

Mike, your granddaughter, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.  God bless you all.
West Michigan
Crosman Nitro Venom .22
Crosman 760 - 782 - 1077
Sheridan S S - H - E9
Benjamin NP pistol - Disco - Prod
MIC B1 .177
2300S - 2300T - 2400kt
1740 - 2240 - 2250 - 1760 - 2260 - 1701P
1322 - 1377
MK I & II

BDS

+++ 1000 to all the comments...

May El Senor Jesus watch over all of you.
Brian

brz-ryder †

Mike you and yours are in my prayers

Jim
my shooters
Crosman 2240 stock
Crosman 2240 highly modded
Crosman 2240 polished
Crosman stubby 2240
Crosman 116 x3
Crosman Vigilante
Crosman 1861 shiloh
Daisy 1140
Beeman p17
ruger mark 1
hatsan supercharger 25 in .22
Crosman heritage 2260
Crosman AS2250XT
Winchester M14

slivershooter

Good News Fellas,
Mike informed me thaty we at CAPOF must have been heard, along with the many others, praying for Haiven. She is having some tests and medicine for siezures and may be coming home soon. Thank you guys, from Mike  and his family
I am a Christian, I am an American. I support the 2d Amendment and I am proud of it.

Tater

Great to hear! Thanks for the update.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

T191032

I posted this Butterfly Pin photo with some information about Tay-Sachs so others would be informed about it.
It ain't like it used to be but, eh, it's do.

Trophyhunter49

I just want to say Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.  Haiven is at home now. They have moved in with me and my wife. So we can help with her !!  They have her on some meds for the siezures , and thier doing a good job!   Thank all of you for your Thoughts and Prayers