• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

22 condor vs 8 inches of ice! video

Started by onebaddj, January 05, 2014, 01:12:46 AM

onebaddj

about 3 weeks ago i filled a 1 gal bleach jug with water and froze it. the display of awesomness got put on hold when i broke my thumb. well turns out my pcp guns are perfect for shooting still! no recoil. so i set up the 7/8 in plywood, flak jacket insert and 2 inch cardboard back stop. cut the bleach bottle off the ice and let her rip. took 2 shots to shatter it and recovered 1 of the pellets. first shot really smashed it. my condor is set up at 4/4 on the power wheel, pumped it up to 2650 psi, was a real pain pumpimg with only the left hand. she spits out the 25.9 gr jsb's at about 57 fpe. man i lovr the power and accuracy of my condor. just need to invest in a regulator for it to really get the accuracy out of it.

enjoy the video!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7tYGMPgQRQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7tYGMPgQRQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/url]
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.

woody67

targettgii

Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

veen89q

Love the condor! i have Gunpower storm .22 and the airforce talon p .25, the condor will be next on my want list!

What did you do with it? mods and such... or is this the power of a stock condor?
Air Arms TDR .177
Steve Corcoran 2250 .22
Airforce TalonP .25 with high flow valve and spinlock tank

Trophyhunter49

onebaddj

sthanks all. stock power and only about a 1/3 of what it has. condor is a beast! i need to get a camera so i can slow down the impact. jds sells a regulator that i want for it so i can get the same psi every shot and more shots per fill. need more fishing stuff first. lol
i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.

tinker

(Tinker)
If it's not broken then modify it!