• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Crosman Marketing for 2014

Started by BDS, January 08, 2014, 09:10:33 PM

BDS

So... what do you think this Facebook posted pic is all about?

To me, the weaver rail in the pic means spring-gun... what do you think?

PS this was on their FB page too... "Crosman Corporation will be phasing out the Rogue as we focus on exciting, new next-generation airguns. We are not exiting the big bore market. We will continue to provide support and service to Rogue owners and encourage you to follow us on our social channels or subscribe to the newsletter (via crosman.com) for announcements."
Brian

breakfastchef

About 4 weeks after the Victoria Secret Runway Show, you can be sure new airguns will be announced. I recently found out that SHOT show is also 4 weeks after the show. Funny coincidence.

Teasers are fun and bring about wild speculation. I am curious why the hand in the photo is extending two fingers; not just the trigger finger. Perhaps Crosman is moving forward with more gas ram technology. I am positive the trigger will suck, though.

Whatever they do, I hope they support more than the dreaded Rogue project. They took an early position in big bore, electronic PCPs, but just did not believe in it. They lost some serious ground on that call.
Larry

quickster47 †

Have to agree. I think/believe that Crosman seriously tarnished their image with the Rogue.  They pursued it and pushed it even when there appeared to be no interest in such an animal.

Hopefully they learned from the experience but if history is any kind of an indicator, probably not.  :(

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

KevinP

I am positive the trigger will suck, though.

so true ......................
Kevin
Albany, New York

BDS

Larry... "two fingers" ? See the shield logo at the top of the pic, it also has a number "2" in it.

Yet still, what does 2 signify?... hmmm

If I follow your Vic Secret logic then this is the new foldout from the Crosman 2014 catalogue  :D  :-\ :-*
Brian

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: BDS on January 08, 2014, 10:50:18 PM
Larry... "two fingers" ? See the shield logo at the top of the pic, it also has a number "2" in it.

Yet still, what does 2 signify?... hmmm

If I follow your Vic Secret logic then this is the new foldout from the Crosman 2014 catalogue  :D  :-\ :-*
:D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

BigErn

The two signifies that it will be two years before it actually comes out  :D

Trophyhunter49

KevinP

Quote from: BigErn on January 09, 2014, 04:12:57 AM
The two signifies that it will be two years before it actually comes out  :D

:D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Kevin
Albany, New York

ettolo

2 Will be form one gun, 2 calibers? just replace the barrel band you'r done!