• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

another disappointing CCS 2300KT shipment

Started by rws_53, February 18, 2014, 09:42:42 PM

rws_53

just received the gun today from the Custom Shop...grips don't fit the frame...

I'll be on the phone with Crosman.

ped

thats terrible someone in assembly/quality control needs a rocket up their bum
ped
I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

breakfastchef

That looks more like an RB Grips error. Nonetheless, replacement grips are in order.
Larry

mudduck48

No offense to blind people, but I wonder is Crosman has blind people putting these guns together? Even I would have seen that those grips do not fit. Like the Queen said "off with their heads". ??? ???
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

BigErn

In the past I have gotten rid of two pair of RB grips and one pumper arm.  The grips did not fit the frame and the pumper arm channel was too big.  I expected much better quality for the price, especially since so many people had made good remarks about them.  :(
Stranded in California.

breakfastchef

Quote from: mudduck48 on February 18, 2014, 10:48:45 PM
No offense to blind people, but I wonder is Crosman has blind people putting these guns together?

I understand that when the light bulb and broom sales fall, these folks do go to Crosman and work on the assembly line.
Larry

targettgii

That sucks rws that should have never made it out of the building like that.Custom shop really???? >:(
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

BillK

So, who is making the grips now?  Ralph still doing it but only for Crosman or has someone else taken over for now? 
West Michigan
Crosman Nitro Venom .22
Crosman 760 - 782 - 1077
Sheridan S S - H - E9
Benjamin NP pistol - Disco - Prod
MIC B1 .177
2300S - 2300T - 2400kt
1740 - 2240 - 2250 - 1760 - 2260 - 1701P
1322 - 1377
MK I & II

onebaddj

i wasnt born with enough middle fingers. Marolyn manson.

rws_53

here's the other Custom Shop 2300KT I received earlier with a bad finish on the breech...Crosman made good on it by sending me a replacement.  I don't know how the Custom Shop can let things like this out.

ericp7

There's no excuse to be sent either of those examples. Are they really selling the custom guns so well/fast that they can't be bothered with a final inspection? I can imagine the disappointment of waiting for weeks and being all jacked up when the box arrives and then... : (

I have no doubt that Crosman will make it right, but that's besides the point.