• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

CO2 CARTS 101

Started by mudduck48, March 11, 2014, 07:24:49 PM

KevinP

My 450  just arrived by fedex ...  can't beat that shipping ...   :-*
Kevin
Albany, New York

woody67

Hmm...i ordered mine the same day as you guys, but my package wont be here until Tuesday.

Thats most likely because im all the way in south florida and co2 has to go ground shipping.

Not an issue at all, i still have more than enough co2...actually i have more co2 than i have pellets for at this point (.177 jsbs on back order for 2 months at pyramydair! I have 8 tins paid for and reserved...maybe i should add another 4 before they get them in).

mudduck48

Woody, don't feel bad, I haven't received mine yet either. Ordered on Sunday the 9th, shipped on the 11th. but, I'm out here on the left cost. The Fedex driver probably got to Flagstaff,Az and is taking a nap. LOL  ;) ;)
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

bgmcgee

Just added my name to the 450 group.  ;D :-*
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

BDS

Tracking shows Monday delivery, 4 days Minn to Idaho yay :-*
Brian

mudduck48

targettgii

Man you guys are killing me I don't really have the room to store them must hold out.  :-X :-X :-X :-X

Kevin looks like your gonna break that new trigger in when you get it. :) :-* :-* :-*
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

Trophyhunter49

Quote from: targettgii on March 16, 2014, 02:48:29 AM
Man you guys are killing me I don't really have the room to store them must hold out.  :-X :-X :-X :-X

Kevin looks like your gonna break that new trigger in when you get it. :) :-* :-* :-*
;D ;D I got LOTS of room but when you want them I may havr them all shot up  ;D ;D ;D ;D

targettgii

Thanks for the very kind offer TH but I will pass. :P :D ;D ;D ;D
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

mudduck48

I just checked and they have the 450 count for $144.00. I put one of these carts in one of my Crosman Mark I pistols the other day and got 102 good shots out of it.
http://www.redrockminnesota.com/servlet/the-201/Case-of-450-each/Detail

CA pistolero

Wow you guys are hard core, I just get 50 at a time.
Nick