• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

2240 Platform

Started by bgmcgee, March 23, 2014, 02:45:51 AM

bgmcgee

Sitting in my garage today being bored with a boatload of co2 cartridges to shoot. So I say to myself, self shoot the bnm2240 . Every time I shoot this thing I just smile. Crosman definitely got this one right. For a short 7" barrel it just amazes me ob how accurate it is. This one is no where near a pistol anymore but the platform for all intent and purpose is still the same.
I took it out yesterday to my brothers gravel plant along with my 10/22. One of my brothers co-workers just got into shooting this year and also airgunning, that's what happens when you make good money. Anyways he wanted to see my customized pellet guns.  He shot the 1320. Loved it but the best was he shot the bnm2240 at 50yards and nailed a coke can off hand with the first shot. He was shocked . The crazy thing is I usually shoot it at 10 meters so thats where I have the scope set. Sorry for the long ramble but here is 6 six shots with no scope adjustment at 20' .  The whiskey don't help groups  ;D

img host
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

breakfastchef

ValleyDude is a marksman!
Larry

bgmcgee

Quote from: breakfastchef on March 23, 2014, 03:05:39 AM
ValleyDude is a marksman!
How did ya get the valleydude? Didn't know that was around here .  ;D   Hey but I'll take the compliment anyways.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

Bill L.

From a fellow "valleydude" ;D, Great shooting!
I got a new Mark II for my wife and kids... I think it was a pretty good trade.

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

Adam77K

Quote from: bgmcgee on March 23, 2014, 02:45:51 AM
Loved it but the best was he shot the bnm2240 at 50yards and nailed a coke can off hand with the first shot. He was shocked . The crazy thing is I usually shoot it at 10 meters so thats where I have the scope set.

Not that surprising really, I think that on at least one of my FT rifles the 10 yard and 50 yard turret settings are the same.  ;)