• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Crosman 357 Pistol

Started by kev02, June 17, 2014, 04:40:30 PM

kev02

Hi all im thinking about purchasing a Crosman 357 pistol, has anyone used one and what are they like to shoot.

kev02 :)

agninja

The last time I shot one was over 20 years ago. But I actually always liked that pistol. It feels like a revolver, though the weight isn't the same.  Back then it was the only rotary mag pistol on the market. Of course nowadays there are tons of them in many different styles. I've been wanting to get one of those replica metal ones that looks like a real 357 mag.
Black air pistols matter.

T191032

There are several threads regarding the 357/3576/Vigilante 357 here, just a "Search" away.   :-*
It ain't like it used to be but, eh, it's do.

mudduck48

If you buy one, make sure you buy it from Pyramyd Air. Why? Because if anything goes wrong with it in the first 30 days they will send you a shipping label for you to return it. Then they will send you a new one. On Christmas 2012 my son bought me one. I shot a complete cart through it and it worked fine. Couple weeks later I shot about 1/2 a cart and put it away. The next day I got it out to shoot and there was no gas left in the cart. Months later I went to shoot the revolver comp with it. Put a cart in, tighten the screw and Ptssssssssssssssssssss . It emptied the whole cart. Now it is a paper weight. Another thing I have to try to fix. Buy one and shoot the heck out of to make sure it is ok. IMO. :)
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

farrlarr

As T191032 noted, there are several threads here dealing with the 357, but I will add that it is a heck of a lot of FUN!!  Be sure to buy extra CO2 cartridges because you will shoot through a lot of them; probably a good idea to be sure you have plenty of .177 pellets, too. 
Larry in Idaho

"A man's got to know his limitations."

woody67

I shoot one every day.
I put a longer barrel on mine with a tko brake. The barrel was donated to me, and came off a stock 1377.

It is a very fun gun, and very accurate...well, thats because of the barrel change...
I can hit eggs at 25 yards, thats about the size of my groups.

1377x

I had an old one with the brown grips. Other than the lock down breaking often and the noise it w as a fun gun
closed mouths dont get fed