• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

F1 giving ERR 2 when it powers on.

Started by Monkeydad1969, July 11, 2014, 12:01:45 AM

agninja

Quote from: airriflenut on July 12, 2014, 09:33:17 PM

Don't remember how many times it's been shot!!  A few pellets have been sent whistling away from a rod impact.

Since I am making some of my own valve stems, the newest one for the Disco valve, I decided to go ahead and set up the F1 with the light system I made.  Was given ERR1and ERR2 several times but I did manage a few good strings.  My chrony reads best with overcast skies or in full unbroken shade.

Good luck Joe!!

Whenever I get ready to shoot I say to myself, "Step one: don't shoot the chrony." I find that helps a lot. You can usually get a good reading well above the sensor, so you don't need to get it as close as possible.
Black air pistols matter.

airriflenut

Quote from: agninja on July 15, 2014, 01:59:13 PM
Whenever I get ready to shoot I say to myself, "Step one: don't shoot the chrony." I find that helps a lot. You can usually get a good reading well above the sensor, so you don't need to get it as close as possible.

I tell myself not to shoot the chrony as well, I am sure there are numerous other forum members, ones that have a longer history shooting over a chrony, that have told themselves the same thing.  As for me, telling myself something doesn't always work...I have selective hearing!! :D :D

Kidding aside, "dohhhh!!!!" moments do happen, seasoned shooter or beginner.
Sterling

Nuts about airguns and just nuts in general...but I'm medicated.

BDS

Uhhh  ??? ......... NO!  >:( :D

9 years and no bullet holes :-*
Brian

targettgii

Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

airriflenut

I like your setup Brian!  Is that 1/4" steel plate?

I have about a 12"x12"x13/16" chunk of clear acrylic left over from vacuum chambers I have made, I've been meaning to make some sort of semi-permanent mount shield out of it.  It would be too heavy to tripod mount and my shooting bench/table is too short, right now it's  ??? ??? ???
Sterling

Nuts about airguns and just nuts in general...but I'm medicated.

BDS

Quote from: targettgii on July 16, 2014, 04:23:06 AM
That's a nice set up Brian. :-* :-* :-*

Yup ... it will take a .357 at 10 meters and keeps on truckin  :-*

Your acrylic should be great for airguns other than the monster PCPs  :D
Brian