• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Gauging interest in .25 and larger barrels...

Started by Gippeto, August 04, 2014, 11:10:53 PM

Gippeto

As far as the 1/2" B&A breech, would prefer to have the breech on hand to fit the barrel/bolt to. Doesn't sound like the Disco breech would present any problems in .25.

I have been told that I can get a .30 or .35 (9mm) designed specifically for the jsb pellets.

I was providing stainless extended bolts for the .25 barrels I was selling previously and would continue to do so. To fit "other" than the Crosman steel breech, I would again, prefer the breech on hand for fitting. Might be some exceptions if the breech is intended to utilize stock crosman 22xx barrels/bolts.

The reason I prefer to have the breech on hand is that not all measuring tools are quite the same...if I measure with mine, it eliminates that error.  If I build something to measurements/tolerances I'm given, package it up and ship it out of the country... and it doesn't fit or work smoothly....who is really at fault and who pays to make it right? (return shipping, labor to fix, re-package, wait in line at the post office, and another shipping charge)

Al