• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

2nd year ANNIVERSARY

Started by mudduck48, September 10, 2014, 06:38:36 PM

Trophyhunter49

:)Have mercy BOY!! When I found CAPOF I had only two ! ACrosman 1400 that was in bad shape and not pumping up and a Crosman 66. Now I still have both of them and I think my count is up to 46 now!!  Not really sure !! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

BDS

Mr. Duck  Is that Daisy .22 caliber in the blue/white box in as-new or excellent shape? Is it for sale? Don't make me drive to California... :D ;D
Brian

mudduck48

That is my 922. It's getting tired, the felt wiper came off, just needs some new seals probably. This is the air gun I used to hunt with. And NO, it's not for sale, sorry. I'll pull it out and take some pics for you so you can droll on your key board. When it started to loose power I went out and bought a Crosman 2200 mag. It worked OK, but was not clip fed like the Daisy. :(
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

mudduck48

Here are 2 pics. I bought this in 1981 for $45.55.

mudduck48

Here are 2 more. Look at all the clips I have for it.

Trophyhunter49

I think I have one of those but its a .177. Now I'm goin to have to go down to my shop and see  ???

Trophyhunter49

No !! Its an 880 one of the older models with metal receiver,pump,and rifled barrel. Well I just thought it was LOL ;D ;D Here are 2 pics of it anyway !!

mudduck48

Nice. Does it still work? I have one of those with out the diamond on the forearm. 

Trophyhunter49

:-* Still shoots!  I have a metal receiver for for an 880 that has been polished out. Just don't want to take this o'girl down and swap it out