• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

BNM Custom Airguns

Started by blake.l, December 12, 2014, 06:03:22 AM

blake.l

Anyone looking to get a custom pistol should check them out, Just placed an order for one of the 2240 custom guns and had them to convert to .177. I cant wait to get it, regular price is $250 but they are running a special and I got it shipped to my door for $220 and some change... not bad at all, NOW who makes a set of killer right hand target grips that wont break the bank??

bgmcgee

Fun guns and you might as well have Sergio build it for you because you cant buy the parts and a 2240 for that price.  I've got one myself. It started out as a standard bnm2240 but now it has a 12" .177 barrel and 18" shroud.

free image hosting
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

vertguy

BNM makes some sweet guns! Make sure you post up some pics when it arrives. Custom wood grip makers for these guns has really thinned out. Keep on eye on American Airgun classifieds as Vernon posts some very nice custom wood grips periodically and they are pretty reasonable (~$50/set).
PC77
FX Verminator .22

Trophyhunter49

:-* Great looking shooter ! BNM also make some great oarts too !!

blake.l

Nice looking gun bgmcgee, Yep I figured since the price was right and Sergio's work is top notch it was a no brainer.. vertguy yes I plan to post many pics as I progress with it, I'll shoot it a bit stock for a while then first is a Lothar Walther 12" barrel, grips etc. I have a Millett 1X20 SP-1 Red Dot for it on the way now, cant wait to see how she shoots!!!

blake.l

Well I received my gun kit from Sergio today, boy he does some nice machining work. I just have one problem though... they forgot to put the barrel in the package :( lol.. good thing I had an extra barrel laying around, I'll post up a couple pics when I get it built.. I am not very happy with Crosman's quality control though, breech holes are all of center to the point the breech sits to one side >:(, very irritating. I plan to order the Cothran steel tube and I hope its drilled correctly...

Monkeydad1969

I have a Cothran tube and it's the "bee's knees".  :-*

Merry Christmas,

Joe
Joe
Aurora, CO.

blake.l

Merry Christmas to you Joe, yep looks like the Cothran tube will be on my order list within the next week. Going to go with the 2250 tube with the end caps, you wouldn't happen to know the total length from cap to cap would you?

Monkeydad1969

I know the 2250 tube is 10", so 12" with caps.  I got the 2260 pcp tube---16" by itself.  Basically P-Rod length.  That is going to get Don's Power House valve, lefty breech (on my pistols and carbine, I prefer the lefty breech for ease of loading and keeping my finger on the trigger) & TJ .357 barrel liner.  I will go between .357 and .25 with it (both are .500 OD barrels).  It is in .25 now and before I had valve issues, I was getting 15 ok shots.  I will be happy with 10 really good shots in .25 and 3-5 great to good shots in .357.

Here are some pics:

.25 kill.

With .22 barrel.

Arrow mod.

Disco and Carbine---different stock options
Joe
Joe
Aurora, CO.

blake.l

Wow, those are some nice looking shooters you have, who makes that wire type stock you have?? I like it...

Monkeydad1969

Got from a guy on the Yellow...he bought it a while back. 
Joe
Aurora, CO.

BigErn

Monkeydad1969

Thanks.  Be even more awesome once I get the rest of the parts and it becomes a big bore carbine.

Happy Holidays, all.

Joe
Joe
Aurora, CO.

BillK

Quote from: blake.l on December 25, 2014, 10:01:45 AM
Wow, those are some nice looking shooters you have, who makes that wire type stock you have?? I like it...
GMAC over the pond has them.  About the only place I know that has them.
http://www.gmaccustomparts.com/epages/BT3197.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/BT3197/Categories/Wire_Stocks__Adaptors
West Michigan
Crosman Nitro Venom .22
Crosman 760 - 782 - 1077
Sheridan S S - H - E9
Benjamin NP pistol - Disco - Prod
MIC B1 .177
2300S - 2300T - 2400kt
1740 - 2240 - 2250 - 1760 - 2260 - 1701P
1322 - 1377
MK I & II

blake.l

Thanks for the link Bill, wish it was all aluminum, don't care much for brass but nothing a little paint cant fix. :)