• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Anyone make a brass Tippman stock adapter?

Started by BigErn, January 04, 2015, 12:37:18 AM

BigErn

Anyone ever seen or heard of a brass Tippman stock adapter for a 2240/1377? I think that would be sick!

BillK

Might ask Jim, BRZ-RYDER.  I think he was going to make one out of something.
West Michigan
Crosman Nitro Venom .22
Crosman 760 - 782 - 1077
Sheridan S S - H - E9
Benjamin NP pistol - Disco - Prod
MIC B1 .177
2300S - 2300T - 2400kt
1740 - 2240 - 2250 - 1760 - 2260 - 1701P
1322 - 1377
MK I & II

brz-ryder †

my shooters
Crosman 2240 stock
Crosman 2240 highly modded
Crosman 2240 polished
Crosman stubby 2240
Crosman 116 x3
Crosman Vigilante
Crosman 1861 shiloh
Daisy 1140
Beeman p17
ruger mark 1
hatsan supercharger 25 in .22
Crosman heritage 2260
Crosman AS2250XT
Winchester M14

brz-ryder †

And just to let you know after getting screwed on parts that i got and paid for and sent to Canada and only got paid for one of the 2 I`m done . I got 2 2260/disco triggers from BnA and mailed them to Canada the price there was $70 here $22 with the shipping from BnA to me and from me to Canada the total price to them was $32 got one payment this was in Nov and haven`t heard from the other guy since. I`m retired and on a limited income so some thing like this hurts so please don`t ask .

Jim

P.S. I`ve sent many ppl safety balls and slotted ss breech screws all on my own dime thats going to stop also who likes to get screwed
my shooters
Crosman 2240 stock
Crosman 2240 polished
Crosman stubby 2240
Crosman 116 x3
Crosman Vigilante
Crosman 1861 shiloh
Daisy 1140
Beeman p17
ruger mark 1
Crosman heritage 2260
Crosman AS2250XT
Winchester M14

rws_53

Quote from: brz-ryder on January 04, 2015, 10:14:47 AM
And just to let you know after getting screwed on parts that i got and paid for and sent to Canada and only got paid for one of the 2 I`m done . I got 2 2260/disco triggers from BnA and mailed them to Canada the price there was $70 here $22 with the shipping from BnA to me and from me to Canada the total price to them was $32 got one payment this was in Nov and haven`t heard from the other guy since. I`m retired and on a limited income so some thing like this hurts so please don`t ask .

Jim

P.S. I`ve sent many ppl safety balls and slotted ss breech screws all on my own dime thats going to stop also who likes to get screwed

Am I understanding this correctly?  You ship stuff out before receiving payment?  Every place I deal with (or anything I sell) has to be paid for first...then it is shipped.

BigErn

That is a beautiful piece of brass, I wish I  had a gun to use it on  :( 

brz-ryder †

RWS_53 I live now by myself in a 3 bedroom ranch and unless i go some where i have no contact with any one the 2 guys in Canada i thought were friends who i could count on well i was wrong one was a good guy and paid me the other doesn`t even answer my PM`s any more i was wrong not asking for payment before but i never shipped something to Canada before so i didn`t what to charge more than it costed me so i went with pay me after you got the product and i got screwed I`ve talked to the one that didn`t pay for a couple of years and thought he was no problem paying me I was wrong but how can you blame me for trusting some one you have known online for years.I was wrong  I`m done

JIM

P>S> i sent some saftey balls and o-rings to the guy who paid me and got this from him
Jim,

I gave up believing in Santa many years ago until today when I got the mail. :)
Thanks so much for the brass balls and things. I'll feel more comfortable now when I take the tube off the trigger since I have a backup plan, spare balls! LoL
I'm having a great time with this 2240. I put the steel breech,14" barrel and a unsafe gadget on it.
I think it may be breaking the speed limit a little bit. :shock:
I'm already thinking about my next build, maybe a stubby I really like the look of them.

Thanks again Jim and I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas.
when you get PM`s like this it makes you feel great and wuold do it again but one person screwed it up
my shooters
Crosman 2240 stock
Crosman 2240 polished
Crosman stubby 2240
Crosman 116 x3
Crosman Vigilante
Crosman 1861 shiloh
Daisy 1140
Beeman p17
ruger mark 1
Crosman heritage 2260
Crosman AS2250XT
Winchester M14

Gippeto

Jim, no one deserves the short end of the stick. If the person who shafted you is a member of the CAF, PLEASE post about it in the feedback section and let people know about this guy. If he has dealt dishonorably with one person, odds are others will find their voices and come out of the wood work as well...the community needs to know as it's the only way these a$$ hats get weeded out.

Al

HappyHunter

Todd

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things!

ped

yep what al said but would make sure the person involved hasn't been ill or had problems not being able to respond to jim before naming and shameing
ped
I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com