• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Props to vendor Alchemy AirWerks

Started by Pickleman, March 26, 2015, 04:52:47 AM

Pickleman

I am new to this sport, and had a desire to build some 1322 carbines. We purchased parts from David at Alchemy. I can not believe the level of service provided. We had three ordered filled without hesitation, with prompt correspondence on each, and service beyond the expected. When I went to order parts I confessed to losing, he promptly mailed new ones without charge. If this is typical for the industry, we are lucky customers indeed. Regardless, I am deeply impressed by David's work ethic and service.  As I work nights, I found myself emailing him near two A.m.  Imagine my surprise to see him respond within minutes. Color me a happy customer!

beerhippy

I recently did some business with them and also had a positive experience.   Shipping is very fast.
Man, that was close!

blake.l

David is the man, I order all my parts from him and have had some custom parts made and all are perfect every time... I not sure if he ever sleeps like you I've also sent emails to David at odd ball hours of the night 2 and 3 in the morning and have always got an answer back between 30 and 45 min later... Anyone that's not done businesses with David should give him a try, you want be disappointed.

ped

I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

GreyCoyote

I have done a fair amount of business with David.  His products are uniformly excellent and his customer support is about the best I have ever had the pleasure to work with.  Davio is The Man.  :-*
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed sheepdog contesting the vote.

arkmaker †

I can back up all the statements above from personal experience  :-*
David is a good friend to the sport of airgun shooting!
but really Dave, you do need to sleep once in a while  ;)
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

KevinP

Quote from: arkmaker on March 28, 2015, 12:45:16 PM
I can back up all the statements above from personal experience  :-*
David is a good friend to the sport of airgun shooting!
but really Dave, you do need to sleep once in a while  ;)

x2
Kevin
Albany, New York

crossliner

I have heard that he sleepwalks and sleepworks  :)

1377x

Im glad he sells wbat he has on hand. Makes for a better shopping experience.
He powder coated a grip frame for me and couldn't be happier!
closed mouths dont get fed

Davio

Sorry I missed this guys, but had to resurrect this thread to correct you all regarding that I am the lucky one... that gets to talk and email and sometimes help you guys from time to time if I can.  The forum (all of you) have directly and indirectly given me so many ideas of either what to do or what to try to do or what you need and can't get. 

The airgun community in general is grownups raised in a time when folks had manners and morals.  I cannot believe the difference (good) in dealing with airgun folks from all over versus dealing with the general population in our local business.  So I thank you guys.  I only promise to do my best and never intentionally cheat anyone.  But don't you expect that? You should!

Cheers to CAPOF and all airgunners!
Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver. Gravy is brown.

2400KT bulk fed repeater .22
2260 .22 w/ steel breech
2250XE .22
Benjamin Discovery .22
Benjamin Marauder .25
Crosman 1077 WOOD .177
Crosman 1077 BLACK .177
Benjamin NP Trail .177
Crosman 2240 Camo .22
Crosman 2240 polished .22
Crosman 2300KT .22
Dan Wesson 8" .177
Crosman Vigilante .177
Hatsan A44PA .25
Hatsan A44W .25
Sheridan 2260
Benjamin Trail NP XL .25
Benjamin Titan NP .22
Benjamin Marauder Pistol .22
Benjamin 392 .22
Sheridan C9 PB 50th Anniversary .20
Crosman 1701-P .177

ejackyou

Only Pistols! Springers, Pneumatics, C02, Vintage

Davio

Quote from: ejackyou on May 02, 2015, 03:50:40 PM
Wish you would ship to Canada?
I do.  Several times each week. ebay is the culprit.  Contact me through the website www.alchemyairwerks.com 
Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver. Gravy is brown.

2400KT bulk fed repeater .22
2260 .22 w/ steel breech
2250XE .22
Benjamin Discovery .22
Benjamin Marauder .25
Crosman 1077 WOOD .177
Crosman 1077 BLACK .177
Benjamin NP Trail .177
Crosman 2240 Camo .22
Crosman 2240 polished .22
Crosman 2300KT .22
Dan Wesson 8" .177
Crosman Vigilante .177
Hatsan A44PA .25
Hatsan A44W .25
Sheridan 2260
Benjamin Trail NP XL .25
Benjamin Titan NP .22
Benjamin Marauder Pistol .22
Benjamin 392 .22
Sheridan C9 PB 50th Anniversary .20
Crosman 1701-P .177

Bud

Just to add my 2 cents, I just modded my first 1322, nothing too fancy. Ordered all my parts from Alchemy, excellent service and parts. I will probably do more to it and will definitely order from David again. :-*

crossliner

Quote from: Bud on May 03, 2015, 04:41:29 AM
Just to add my 2 cents, I just modded my first 1322, nothing too fancy. Ordered all my parts from Alchemy, excellent service and parts. I will probably do more to it and will definitely order from David again. :-*

From what I have heard the gent gives discounts to CAPOF members  :-*