• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

The re-badged 2560 Carbine!

Started by Monkeydad1969, July 10, 2015, 04:42:42 AM

Monkeydad1969

So I got the Cothran valve, still looking for proper barrel bands, snapped the B&A Big Bore bolt handle---replaced with the better made Discovery bolt handle.  No way to pump my carbine to 3500psi---had a mishap last week and had to put the fill line from the Benji pump on my fill adapter (DON'T ASK).  Tank is at 2400psi, other tank at shop ready to be picked-up.  But...on a 2400psi fill, the RVA turned in (don't remember how many turns), I can send a 43.2 Eunjin 850fps/69fpe. 

Think I am a Cothran fanboy at this point.  Now to build an AR .30---(Cothran breech, barrel bands, tube and valve, Mellonair RVA/stock adapter, AR$ Quad rails, TJ liner, Disco fill adapter and striker, BlueFork trigger, Baxter Walton LDC) and a full length .357 rifle---(Cothran breech, barrel bands, tube, valve, and RVA, Boyds stock, Disco fill adapter and striker, M-Rod trigger, TJ liner, Baxter Walton LDC).

But on the 2560 I just need the barrel bands to fit the .567 OD barrel and a fore end.  Maybe a AR style stock and Mellonair RVA/Stock adapter.

Here are more pics---also showing Hunter Supply 48gr. HP's after they hit clay.  About 70fpe.

Joe
Aurora, CO.

tinker

Such an innocent looking shooter / hunter you have  :-* 
Great numbers, must be 2-3 shots per fill.  More than enough for hunting hogs!

Glen
(Tinker)
If it's not broken then modify it!

beerhippy

I can see pidgeons on the masonic temple building about 100 yds distant every day.  Would love to send one of those big boys their way and disturb their sanctuary.   Pretty cool project there.
Man, that was close!

T191032

It ain't like it used to be but, eh, it's do.

Brutuz

My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

Monkeydad1969

Thanks all.  Now I have started to plan my .30 build---800.00 build...DANG!

Joe
Joe
Aurora, CO.

targettgii

Nice build Joe the good ones aren't cheap ;) :)
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

Monkeydad1969

You know Tom, I think you're right.  Oh, well.  Got do something to play in this game.  Lol.  ;)
Joe
Aurora, CO.

targettgii

Yeah I have parts for builds and haven't done a damn thing with them and I have all the parts I need I think.Now that I am thinking about I forget what it was I wanted to build it's been so long!!! :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

Monkeydad1969

Just send the parts to me and I will figure it out for you Tom.  ;)
Joe
Aurora, CO.

ped

I am also active on https://ukchineseairgunforum.com

BigErn

That thing is awesome! Reminds me of a spear gun or something like that  :-\ :-* What LDC is that?

Monkeydad1969

Thanks Ped and BigErn.  The LDC is one bwalton on the GTA made for me.  Does a real good job.
Joe
Aurora, CO.

targettgii

Thanks for the most generous offer Joe but I will pass at this time. :) :) :)
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

Monkeydad1969

Quote from: targettgii on July 13, 2015, 04:01:35 AM
Thanks for the most generous offer Joe but I will pass at this time. :) :) :)

LOL!  Are you sure?  I don't mind...lol.
Joe
Aurora, CO.