• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

22 vs. 177; CO2 vs. HPA; short vs. long barrels

Started by Poorman Plinker, August 31, 2015, 08:35:38 PM

Poorman Plinker

22 vs. 177; CO2 vs. HPA; short vs. long barrels as first posted in the Crosman/PoormanPlinker facebook group:

. 8)
The above information is written for entertainment purposes only; it applies only to the arms, equipment  and conditions under which the author's conclusions were drawn and should never be used as a substitute for professional assistance. The author assume no liability for damages (actual, incidental or consequential) resulting from use of the information or for the correctness of the information contained herein. The information is most likely not applicable to your situation and it cannot be generalized to any other equipment or conditions. Use of the information is at the users risk.

Poorman Plinker

>:( The graph is is there but that is more work than I prefer and unfortunately for me the compressed is now the only copy I have LOL  8)
The above information is written for entertainment purposes only; it applies only to the arms, equipment  and conditions under which the author's conclusions were drawn and should never be used as a substitute for professional assistance. The author assume no liability for damages (actual, incidental or consequential) resulting from use of the information or for the correctness of the information contained herein. The information is most likely not applicable to your situation and it cannot be generalized to any other equipment or conditions. Use of the information is at the users risk.