• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Another 1377

Started by paddlejockey, October 05, 2015, 05:04:30 AM

paddlejockey

I found another 1377 at a local big box store.  It's a black one; it came home with me.  I think it will become a .22 caliber Evil Black Rifle.

Sent by carrier pigeon to a server farm located in a secret bunker deep in the mountains of NW Florida.

39M

That front sight/barrel band looks much more secure than what came on the one that Fedex dropped off here a month ago. The barrel was a little loose in mine and needed to be shimmed at the top.

But I got the pretty gold bolt.

Monkeydad1969

Evil is good.  My Evil is in Black and Silver.
Joe
Aurora, CO.

agninja

Yep, $50-$60 gets you started. You can make it whatever you want it to be from there. Black Rifles Matter.
Black air pistols matter.

beerhippy

It will be a black hole that devours your money and time :-*
Man, that was close!

CO2Freak

Cool stuff !

Is the bolt of this new version still steel ? Or is it synthetic ? It looks a bit like the latter though...?

paddlejockey

Quote from: CO2Freak on October 05, 2015, 08:08:03 PM
Cool stuff !

Is the bolt of this new version still steel ? Or is it synthetic ? It looks a bit like the latter though...?

A magnet sticks to it, so I believe it is steel.  I believe that it shoots better than my original (Brown) gun did (prior to it getting a steel breech).

Gonna be fun tinkering with them both.
Sent by carrier pigeon to a server farm located in a secret bunker deep in the mountains of NW Florida.

BN1

It looks just like the one I got from a big box store 3-4 weeks ago...a fun shooter.  I have been going to my back yard and shooting cans for maybe 30 minutes just before dark. I've got 40 acres, so no problem with a shooting range.
Anyway it's still stock...my 1 month older 2240 has gotten all the change so far...more changes planned...it's a dark deep hole I have fallen into...is there a bottom?

Brian

mudduck48

We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

crossliner

Quote from: BN1 on November 02, 2015, 05:08:39 AM
It looks just like the one I got from a big box store 3-4 weeks ago...a fun shooter.  I have been going to my back yard and shooting cans for maybe 30 minutes just before dark. I've got 40 acres, so no problem with a shooting range.
Anyway it's still stock...my 1 month older 2240 has gotten all the change so far...more changes planned...it's a dark deep hole I have fallen into...is there a bottom?

Brian

Har har a bottomless pit  :-*

airriflenut

That should be a fun build...heck, any build is a fun build!!!
Sterling

Nuts about airguns and just nuts in general...but I'm medicated.

jward681

Mudduck you are a madman!!!! I love it and am looking forward to the day where I post my own insane collection of both pistols and rifles.

As for the new 1377, I've considered grabbing one myself even though I've yet to complete 1 full build on the 3 I own already.....yep the addiction has me and I'm not even worried about the black hole I'm so deep into so far