• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Crosman EX

Started by mudduck48, February 01, 2016, 10:55:47 PM

mudduck48

Found some EX pellets today at Wally world. $2.97 + tax= $3.19. OK price. Now got to try them out and see how they work. ;)
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

twigboy

Strange.  The graphic on that tin does not look like what they once did.  http://www.crosman-air-pistol-owners-forum.com/board/index.php/topic,2337.msg49261.html#msg49261   I don't see EX's on any website including Wallymart.  ???

mudduck48

I'll tell you what, I am really impressed with these pellets. I shot them in my P17, 1377 and my Daisy 953 so far. And yes, they are a target pellet. First target is 3 shots out of my 1377, the next is 5 shots from my 1377. The last target is my 953. 20 ft sitting on my stool in the garage. I'm going to go buy some more of these, for sure! :-* :-*

USMA-1982

Looks like that was a pretty good deal.  Nice shooting!
Ed

Fredericksburg VA

Gary

Good find for those guns!!  :-* :-*

airmec

FWIW, those are among the most accurate pellets I bought, very good in most of my air guns. Not dirty, well formed and cheap to buy. If you can find some more, stash them! And nice shooting, Mudduck :).
Too many projects, not enough time

1377 x2
2240 - bone stock
2240 - 12'' barrel, sbk, MIM sight/front stock blade
2240 - 10'' LW .177, sbk, Williams sight/front FO, 2-stage trigger and more
357-6
C41
Benjamin EB22 & HB22

JMJinNC

I've had good luck with the Destroyers (Pyramyd) and Destroyer EX pellets (Walmart). They are slightly different in weight, but accuracy is similar, and very good considering the price of the EX pellets.

JMJ
John

mudduck48

And I did. Picked up 3 more tins today at Wally world. Funny thing is, I just looked up these EX pellets on their web site and they do not show them. Might be old stock. :P
I just looked on Crosman web site, not there either.

RC1947

I'll have to see if they have them locally.  Nice shooting.  RC

mudduck48

I took my 1377 to night and shot some more. These pellets are right on. Me buy some more tomorrow. :-\

twigboy

Quote from: mudduck48 on February 04, 2016, 02:15:46 AM
I took my 1377 to night and shot some more. These pellets are right on. Me buy some more tomorrow. :-\

Ooof.  There go the comps!

mudduck48

Thank you, but you do not have to worry about the comps. Unless they have a carbine 20ft shoot from your stool. I put a stock on my 1377 phaze II. Just trying out these new pellets. If I could shoot like that, one handed, I would be in great shape. But, these pellets are the seht. They are right on. I am for sure going to buy more of these. :-* :-*

spider1960

Great shooting for an old man... ;) ;)

Spider

1377x

Been shooting them for several years now cant complain
Just picked a couple tins recently myself
closed mouths dont get fed

mudduck48

Went shopping at Wally world again, hit two today and SCORED! I found 23 tins and only bought 12. That gives me 17 tins now.  :P :P Also, they have the CRHP 500 count for $6.47, bought 2 of those too. :-*