• Welcome to Crosman Air Pistol Owners Forum.

Im ok guys

Started by Crosshairs, April 08, 2016, 12:54:12 AM

Crosshairs

Got a message from Mudduck asking if I'm ok. Thanks for your concern Duck.
Yeah I'm fine sorry i haven't been around. Been getting back into my albums and knives and powder burners. Joined a few air gun face book groups i see a few of you guys on them also.i haven't built anything new lately but hopefully will soon. Hope everyone is ok.
Mike
Treat people the way you want to be treated, Life will be so much better !!!

bgmcgee

Good to hear everything is good with you Mike. :-*  Life goes on and change happens. Try not to be a stranger around here though.
"I've lost what's left of my right mind"

quickster47 †

Hey Mike, good to see you checked in here at the CAPOF.

I guess I see you around in other places and know you're doing good.  Still good to see you here.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †

mudduck48

YEA CROSHAIRS!! Thank you for checking in. It just isn't the same here with out you. Good to hear you are OK. Come on, get back into it, here. Please?  ??? ???
We need to keep going and have fun doing it.

Noah

Great to hear from you, Mike, and glad all is swell! Please don't be a stranger!!!  :-*
"Money is like fertilizer: When it's hoarded, it stinks. When spread around, cool stuff grows." John Densmore, drummer of The Doors

Crosman 1377, 1322, 1325, 1750, 2250 and 2540, Benjamin Steroid 392, IB QB78D, Avanti/Daisy 853, Slavia 634.

tinker

Great to hear from you Mike!  Glad everything is ok.

Glen
(Tinker)
If it's not broken then modify it!

targettgii

Hi Mike glad to hear from you. :-* :-* :-*
Tom

Modded 1377
Modded 2240
Modded 1322
1750 HPA pistol
Stock 2260(for now)
.22 Gen.2 Marauder
CCS 2300
Custom 1740
38 T

mr007s

Was wondering where you ran off to. Great to hear from you.

Monkeydad1969

Man, was about to send the search and rescue teams out for you.   :-*
Joe
Aurora, CO.

MaxPow3r

the gun of the day thread isn't the same without your great posts and pics.
MAXPOW3R

Tater

Quote from: mudduck48 on April 08, 2016, 02:27:40 AM
YEA CROSHAIRS!! Thank you for checking in. It just isn't the same here with out you. Good to hear you are OK. Come on, get back into it, here. Please?  ??? ???

x2!
Great to see you here Mike, I hope you come in here more and glad you're doing well.
Jerry

NW Chicago suburbs

KevinP

Kevin
Albany, New York

Brutuz

Mike I missed you too. Still got the Corvette? Have you seen on YouTube what I drive nowadayz?  :-*
My Crosman pistols / My non-crosman collection /
I am also active on the UK Chinese Airgun Forum & sometimes on the GTA as well

arkmaker †

Hi Mike!!!!!!  :-*  I was actually wondering about you recently. Good to hear things are OK.

Now where is the guy from Miami?? The volcano man?? I'm terrible with names, but I sure do remember that volcano!
I Am A Natural Mad Air Gunner  -  Full Of Hot Air & Ready To Expel It Quickly!

114 Rifle, 2240XL Pistol, 1861 Shiloh Pistol, 357 Pistols, Titan GP Rifle, PM66 Rifle, 2400KT .177 LW Carbine, CZ T200 Rifle, Benjamin Discovery .177 Rifle, Hammerli 850 Air Magnum in .22

quickster47 †

Quote from: arkmaker on April 08, 2016, 07:30:44 PM
Hi Mike!!!!!!  :-*  I was actually wondering about you recently. Good to hear things are OK.

Now where is the guy from Miami?? The volcano man?? I'm terrible with names, but I sure do remember that volcano!

That would be woody67 if I remember correctly.

Carl

I've never wanted something so useless in my life.
In Omnia Paratus
1947-05-19 - 2016-07-14 †